*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1216017-Fondle-the-Crucifix
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Gothic · #1216017
Darkness encumber me..for when I Witness the Coming...I will grin.
Who said the arousement of our fathers had to be simple?

  Encumber the beauty of denial...grasp it. Cuddle it. Make it yours. Then again what can we break for when our lives ou destroyed at birth. Pull out my me ness and curse away all thoughts of plainness. Isn't sick....

Pain...


Plain...


Divided they stand for forever they fall...transcript my mind and slip the coke down my throat. Burn away my realities of life and curse them away like my parents.

Slut

The willing of a true being is amazing once money is a factor. "Show them the way,"It says. The dracula...the boogeyman. He tells me what to say. What to speak. What to offer. The crucifix is held above the heads of the dying and the response is simple...

Fondle the soul of untonement....the being of sensability. A change awakens the dead souls of a million as they awaken to a fucked society. Fill it with the sick lies....laugh as they believe.

You fondled the cross, young man?

How dare they trepadize my religion....yet how dare we strip them....rape them...and fuckin curse them into the womb of Abonation as we strike them down to our mind level.

We need to feel safe....Stupify them


Rebellion is a sign of impunity...make them believe this. Curse away their true sense of reasons. Shove our geologic wars down there throat..


make them write their o so self righteos essays as they are brainwashed by



day time tv...

religion....


improve the skills of true knowledge o small child. Feel the demon of love...


Fondle the cross o sweet lil babe.

turn me to a dust and crush me....


                    so i can take over millions as well.

and teach them the way of the rebel.
© Copyright 2007 Come as you are (jackarspunk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1216017-Fondle-the-Crucifix