*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1216714-My-weekend-with-Mistress-Heather
by Sarah
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1216714
I have been lent to Mistress Heather for a weekend in the Country
As I stepped off the train I saw this lovely man waving to me. He rushed over with a big smile. He grabbed my hand and shook it vigorously.
“Hello Sarah, You are even lovelier than your photograph, Oh I’m Denis” he said.

I was here to spend the weekend with my new Mistress, Ms Heather, and her family. My Master, Sir William had once been Heather’s Master and had lent me to her for the weekend.

In the car Denis chatted away. I asked if, living in the country, the girls liked ponies. He looked surprised and said “Oh you know about that then”. I looked confused and he realised he’d said something he shouldn’t.
He said we were nearly there, and he hadn’t told me what I had to do. He’d better stop to give me time, he said, and handed me a note from Mistress Heather:

“Welcome Darling Slut Slave Sarah. While you are here you will wear only the clothes that I give you. Remove all your own clothes now, and put on what I have sent.
Also put some lipstick on your nipples. They look too pale in your photograph.”
There was then a very well done drawing of a long riding crop.
The note went on:
“Master William has agreed that we can each mark you once with the riding crop, to welcome you and mark you as our slave”
It was signed by “MistressHeather, Mistress Tiffany and Mistress Kimberly” with lots of kisses

This made me pale with fright. Sir William has never marked me and I was terrified. Denis realised and gave me a hug.
“Sorry my dear, he said but if Master William has said its alright, Heather is not going to let you off, so that’s that”.

He handed me a small package. Inside was a gorgeous black lacy suspender belt and some sheer black stockings. Was this all I was to wear? I looked back, but of course we were far from the station and escape.

“Come on” he said, “It doesn’t do to keep Heather waiting!”
Being the lovely man he is, he looked away while I took off my clothes and put on the stockings. All very difficult in a car! He turned the mirror round for me while I made up my nipples, then we were off again. He told me how lovely I looked but by then my cheerful anticipation had gone and I was feeling very frightened.

We turned off the road through big electric gates which closed behind us. I saw a big house in spacious grounds, all enclosed by a high fence with secluded areas behind high hedges. The perfect playground.

The rest of the family stood at the top of the steps to welcome me. Heather I recognised instantly, I’d spent long enough gazing at her photograph! Along side her stood what must be there two daughters, Denis told me that Tiff was 20 and Kim 18. Heather and the girls rushed to greet me and we hugged then we all stood back and we looked at each other. I blushed bright red because of the candid way they was looking at my naked body, I was trying to cover myself with my hands, then I thought, “No”, the only way to handle this is to be proud. I stood up straight, hands by my sides, and when Heather nodded towards my crutch, I opened my legs.

My three new Mistresses were gorgeous. All had long blond hair, were slim with stunning figures, they might all have been sisters.
I was escorted inside and told to sit down. A sharp “Not like that” from Heather had me hastily uncrossing my legs and spreading my knees – was I already forgetting everything Sir William had taught me? Heather explained that I was to be the girl’s first slave. They had been intrigued by Heather’s slaves in the past, and she had decided that they were now old enough to take part.

The first thing to get done was to get me marked. I started to stammer that I’d never been marked, and couldn’t face it.
Heather was furious. Hadn’t I seen the note? Why was I still here then? She called Denis to take me straight back to the station, and said she was going to phone Master William to tell him what a useless slave I am.
I couldn’t bear that, I begged her not to phone Sir William, and when she picked up the phone, I gave in and agreed that they could mark me.

I was led to the table and stretched over it. My hands were tied to the back legs and my legs spread with my ankles tied to the front. I was weeping quietly with sheer terror. Heather took the opportunity to explore my open pussy, and invited the girls to do the same. I felt total shame and humiliation, as she fingered my pussy and arse then showed the girls how her wet hand was. She told them that I was such a well trained slave that the thought of a whipping made my pussy instantly wet.

She sent Kim to fetch the riding crop, which was then shown to me. Heather explained to the girls that they would each have one turn, so make it a good one! She would go first.

I was shaking with fright as felt her position the crop on my bottom, then raise it and bring it down with all her strength. I screamed. I had never felt pain like it. If I hadn’t been tied hand and foot I would have run. A wanted to hold my poor bottom, to comfort myself, but of course could not.

Heather handed the crop to Tiff, then came round the table to hold my shoulders and comfort me. She told me to pant, she said it would help.
So I was lying there, tears streaming down my face, panting for all I was worth when Tiff struck. I screamed again, and thrashed about so much I moved the heavy table. Before I really had time to compose myself and start to pant again, Ms Kim delivered her blow.

I was till gasping and sobbing when they untied me. Heather held me in her arms and Tiff and Kim joined in the cuddle as well.
We all made love, and it was glorious. We cuddled and kissed and then moved on to each other’s pussies. I licked and sucked and fingered all of them, and they me. I lost count of the number of times I had cum, it just seemed to go on for ever.

They all wanted me to sleep with them, so a rota was worked out which had me moving beds every 3 hours. I didn’t get any sleep that night, and was totally exhausted next morning.

Heather announced over breakfast that I was to be Ms Tiff and Ms Kim’s plaything for the morning. They were keen to take me riding.
I still expected a pony, never suspected that the pony would be me! They rigged me up in a harness, with a horrid metal bit in my mouth, then produced a mane and tail.

The mane was a pair of nipple clips with dangling hair. The girls sucked on a nipple each until they felt fit to burst, then clipped them both at the same time. As they released the clips the pain was intense. Too tight I screamed. They did loosen them a bit, but warned me not to complain too much, a disobedient pony must expect the whip.

The tail horrified me. It was a lovely longtail, but with a thick dildo at the top with a harness attached. With great relish they started working into my arse. I mentioned the word “lubricant” and they relented and fetch some, but it was still uncomfortable. William has taught me how to open myself for his huge cock and for his toys, but I found it very hard to do this in front of these two girls, so getting the tail fixed was an ordeal.

With it finally strapped in place I was led to a small cart, which I had to pull round the garden. Ms Tiff rode in the cart, directing me with reins attached to the bit in my mouth, and whipping my bottom as soon as I slowed down. The dildo fixed in my arse worked away with every step and although I fought against it I felt the inevitable orgasm building. Ms Kim walked along side me and made sure I pranced, as she called it. I had to lift my knees high with every step and Ms Kim used a crop on the back of my legs to encourage me. All this “prancing” of course increased the effect of the dildo working itself in my arse.

When the unwanted orgasm finally overcame me I had to stop, I was shaking so much. This led to frantic whipping from Ms Tiff in the cart so I had to pull myself together quickly and get moving again. Since I had had a sleepless night I soon tired, but the whip kept me going.

After lunch I was allowed a sleep in Heather’s big bed. She joined me and we made gentle love, before I fell asleep in her arms.

Ms Tiff and Ms Kim loved having a real slave to play with. They were relentless in their enjoyment of me. Heather had told them that they mustn’t mark me again, and this controlled them for a while, until they worked out that they didn’t have to whip my breasts too hard to produce dramatic results, and when Ms Kim suggested whipping my pussy I was terrified.

I knew it would be awful and it was. They tied me over the table again and took turns with a rubber whip. They were delighted when the whip produced wet slurpy noises. Ms Tiff realised I was getting turned on and said “Lets see if we can make her cum again” And they did. It was awful, truly awful, but fantastic. I didn’t know if I had been pleasured or punished!

That evening I spent on the floor, crawling from pussy to pussy with the horses tail again dangling from my arse. I carrying a crop round with me in my mouth, handing it to the next girl, then licking her pussy. To encourage me my bottom was whipped with the crop. Denis sat quietly watching, but when I crawled his way he waved me away.

Afterwards I was led to Heather’s bed, and tied to it with my legs widely spread. Heather kissed me then blindfolded me.

I was left alone for a while then, and started to relax and drift towards sleep, when totally unexpectedly I was whipped across my breasts. I screamed I guess. Then nothing for ages, but now I couldn’t relax. The next blow when it came was to my inner thigh, alarmingly near to my poor sore pussy.

I never knew who whipped me, I never knew who it was who started to lick my pussy, who then started to suckle my breast, A third lover started on the other one. The occasional strikes with the whip continued, but I was able to almost ignore them in the pleasure of three mouths working on me. I gave myself up to a fantastic orgasm.

I wasn’t untied until the next morning, and Heather slept in the bed next to me.

The next morning was to be the last of my visit, so each girl was to have me for an hour. Ms Kim was first. Watched by the rest of the family, she had my lay down on her bed. She produced a big vibrator with a remote control that she gleefully demonstrated. As well as vibrating, it got hot, and the tip plunged up and down. I soon had this purring away deep inside me. I still wasn’t comfortable having an orgasm in front of them all, so I fought as long as I could, but it soon had me moaning and moving my hips, and I came to a gasping climax. Kim switched it off but wouldn’t let me take it out. She ordered me to lick her pussy. She is young and lovely and tastes so sweet, it was a pleasure. However no sooner had I bent to my task than I felt the thing start to stir again and get hot. No I thought, not again, please not again. I can’t have another climax but the thing was relentless. I began praying that the batteries would run out. But of course they didn’t and I was brought to another reluctant climax at the same time as Ms Kim reached hers.

They left me alone on her bed for a while to recover, then Ms Tiff sent for me. Her plans were more straight forward. I was lick her until she came, while her sister was to whip my bottom. It was awful, though again I loved Ms Tiff’s pussy. Ms Kim had realised that this was her last chance to whip me, so made best use of it.

My time with Ms Heather was glorious. She did spank me across her knee, but then took me in her arms, kissing and cuddling me. We lay together on her bed and licked each others pussies in the 69 position, with Ms Heather on top. I thought after what I had been through I would have to fake an orgasm, but Ms Heather’s tongue is so skilful, and her pussy so juicy and lovely that we came together in a glorious orgasm, full of tenderness and love.

As I was leaving for the station, the girls gave me a present. The horse mane nipple clips. I promised to wear them for Sir William. Wearing clothes again felt strange. I had become so used to being naked in front of this lovely family. I kissed them all fondly, and said I would love to come again if Sir William will allow me to.

As I set off for home I began to wonder what Sir William would think of my bottom, with its three bright horizontal stripes.

C)2007 Sarah all rights reserved.

This story is not to be copied, distributed, or posted to another site without the direct consent of the author.




© Copyright 2007 Sarah (sweetsmile at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1216714-My-weekend-with-Mistress-Heather