*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1235547-Spring-in-the-Air
by Sarah
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1235547
Finding a Lesbian Lover in the Park? One who will dominate me? This is how it happened.
It was a lovely sunny day. I was bored at home, so decide take a walk in the park. I stopped for a bit and sat on bench, people watching, and I guess admiring a group of men playing football, but also admiring the girls watching them in their brief summer clothes.

One very pretty girl was wearing shorts, she had such long shapely legs which already looked tanned. A brief glance down at my own legs and arms made me realise that I could use a bit of sunbathing time, I looked so pale.

I started to walk again and came to a wood. I walked into the wood and someway in, among thick shrubbery I found a small clearing. This seemed the perfect spot, hidden away, to seriously work on my tan.

I unbuttoned my shirt and raise my skirt up to the panty line so that the hot sun could reach as much of me as I dare to expose and lay down in the warm grass. After a while I began to relax and drift off to sleep. I turned over several times to let the sun get to me and, I guess my dress rose up more showing everything, but then no one is around.

I drifted off into a dream, and my hand slid inside my panties, holding my pussy, which I often do when I’m asleep.

I awoke to find a woman sitting across from me sunning herself, only dressed in knickers and a bra.

I sat up abruptly pulling my skirt down, red faced, I realised this woman probably had been able to see everything, including my hand on my crutch.
As I tried to cover myself and hide my embarrasment she said
"No need to be shy, I have been watching you, you are very pretty"
I felt very flustered but tried to relax and hold a normal conversation.

She said that she had been watching me for the past hour.
She said "I see you have found my secret hiding place. I often come here to sunbathe in the nude, and you are the first person to have found it".

We both smile, then as if we had known each other for a while we chat. feeling a comfort zone forming between us.

She said she had kept her underclothes on because she didn’t want to upset me, but did I mind? With that she unfastened her bra and slid her panties down. I tried not to stare at her gorgeous soft breasts, and her neat trimmed bush.

She was so matter-of fact about it that when she asked me to undress too, after some hesitation I did so, but only as far as my bra and panties. I told myself that if someone else might happen along, then bra and panties appear to be no more than a bathing suit. At least this is what I keep telling myself.

I felt more relaxed now and lay back showing more of my body than I ever thought I would with a total stranger lying across from me.

What with inhibitions gone somehow we started talking talk about sex and bdsm, discussing role playing. I told her about my internet Master, Master William, and what we talked about in our e-mails. I couldn’t believe I was telling a stranger all this about myself. She said she had already guessed that I was a submissive by nature, but when I asked her how she could tell, she just smiled.

As we talked I could feel my juices starting to seep, I guess from the sexual conversation we were having.

Before I knew it she had reached into her bag saying
"Have you ever had sex with something like this?" and pulled out a big black dildo similar to the one I had seen on Master William’s profile,
I gasped, surprised and overwhelmingly embarrased at what I was seeing.

Without my realising it she had moved closer to me on the grass, and couldn’t have failed to notice that my nipples were hard under my bra. Although I was so embarrased I was also totally aroused.

Even so I still felt shy and not as uninhibited as my new found friend. I continued to talk, pretending to ignore her as she massaged her clit with the toy. I was desperately trying not to stare and just looked out of the corner of my eye. but as I watched her getting more aroused so I also got wetter and wetter.

Of course she knew I was getting turned on but pretends not to.
I was desperate to touch myself, but didn’t dare do so in front of her.

When my arousal, and my embarrasment became too much to bear I
tugged on my clothes, stood up and muttered something about having to go.
She sat up smiled and said
"I hope I am not scaring you away"
I said that I had a few things I need to do, trying to hide the trembling in my voice. I knew deep down that I wished it was me she was using that toy on.

As I left she said "It will be an even hotter day tomorrow, hope to see you again"
I didn’t say anything, I was too aroused and ashamed to speak and hurried away.

I couldn’t get the thought or her and that toy out of my mind, I went to bed that night with my pussy moist, and woke up soaking wet between my legs. Wow I must have had a great dream!

Next day, by noon, to my disbelief, I was already heading back to the park, knowing this to be a weekday and fewer people would be around.

As I neared the woods I was getting so nervous that I found a bench to sit on, anything to delay things!. I decided that I wasn’t going to get involved with this woman, but my pussy was saying otherwise, and I found I couldn’nt stop myself entering the woods, heading towards, well, I knew not what!

When I arrive back at the clearing my new friend was already there, lying nude in the sunshine. As she saw me approach her face lit up with a smile, sheepishly I smiled back.

I sat down beside her, again undressing to my bra and panties but deep down knowing that as the day went on I would probably be taking these off too.

We talked and she asked if I wanted her to rub sun tan lotion on me, With heart pounding I said "Yes please".

As I lay on my belly I could feel her soft hands over my back then my shoulders slowly working there way down my back, onto my ass, down my thighs and then between my legs. I knew she could feel my moist pussy because her fingers seem to pause there for a minute or two, massaging my clit. I wanted to jump up and run but lay there frozen upon her touch.

As she shifted about she knocked her bag over and out flopped that big black dildo and to my surprise also a pair of hand cuffs and a whip.
I felt my body lurch and I blushed bright red.
She said "I thought we might have a bit of fun later"

She pointed to a tree not far from us and said she had been wanting to use that tree as a flogging post for ages but never had the opportunity until now. This stirred my imagination even more and my clit began to throb.

After she finished massaging oil on me I turn over so she could do the front. I could see her nipples were hard, which made mine fell harder too.

Next thing I knew she was leaning down kissing my mouth, gently at first then more insistant as she felt me begin to kiss her back. My lips parted to allow her tongue into my mouth. She began to nuzzle my neck then moved down to my breasts.. I still had my bra on, but not for long. She reached behind me and I raised myself enough for her hands to reach behind and undo it.

Her mouth on my erect nipples felt so good, I didn’t want her to stop. As she suckled my nipples in turn I felt her fingers probing my now soaking pussy as she slid my panties to the side.

I wanted to be kissed some more, and lifted her head back up, putting my hand on her round bottom as we kissed. I had never done this with a woman before but I enjoyed it immensly.

She moved on top of me and seemed to use her body to massage mine, rubbing her oily body up and down, tits against tits, pussy against pussy.
I was ready to have an orgasm right then and there, but then she stopped, rolled off me and she said in a whisper "No not yet my dear. We still have a lot to do first".

She stood up, and taking me by the hand she led me over to the tree, bringing her bag of toys with her. She took out the cuffs and fastened me to the tree, facing the trunk. Now I felt helpless, with her totally in charge. I just let my submissive side take over, happy to wait for whatever she wanted.

First came the whip, and I could feel the strokes against my ass with a few of the strings hitting my pussy. It stung a bit, actually quiet a lot when my poor pussy got hit, but it did feel good. There was a tingling feeling with every stroke. After she had hit me a few times I was totally hers.

I was so excited and unbelievably turned on and wet that what ever she did was going to be OK with me.

I stand there, legs apart as out came the dildo. She came up behind me rubbing my bottom while her fingers working their way into my pussy and her thumb made its way into my ass, wow,

I really wasn’t used to anybody doing that, but after the initial shock and flush of shame, it really felt good, and I said so.
She smiled and said "You like that?"
I said "Oh yes mistress".
Now where did that answer come from I thought.

She soon picked up on it and took on the dominatrix role, spreading my legs still further apart she slowly toyed with my pussy and clit with the dildo before gradually working it in. I tried to open myself as wide as I could to accept it but my pussy felt stretched almost more than I could bear. I was gasping, my legs trembling so much I could hardly keep standing. But she kept working at it until it absolutely filled me, then had it going in and out until I was ready to scream with the fierciest orgasm I have ever had.

It seems to go on for ever, but I eventually calmed down and she uncuffed me and led me back into the sunshine. She lay me down on the grass and she began to lick and suck my still throbbing pussy. Still I couldn’t imagine cumming again so soon.

She told me to get on my knees and bend over so she could spank my ass, pulling my head back by my hair as she did so.

Although I had only just had this huge orgasm, the spanking soon had my pussy wet again.

From her bag of goodies she produced another dildo, this one had a strap-on harness thing attached. It was smaller than the monster she had just used on me, so I thought this was nothing to worry about.

She began fucking me doggy style, but as soon as I began to really enjoy it, she pulled it out and started to work it into my anus.

Panic! I had never been fucked there, only occasionally fingered (the last time being a few minutes ago). She worked it in slowly. It felt as if I was about to shit, and I fought against it. But as I felt it slide deep inside I relaxed a bit. I felt hugely violated and ashamed, but also wildly excited and turned on.

The dildo seemed to fill me totally, just as the other one had filled my pussy, this one now filled my arse.

When I came it was with the dildo fucking my arse and her pulling my hair with one hand and slapping my hanging breasts with the other.

Afterwards I felt absolutely spent.
I lay down in her arms, she kissed me tenderly. It felt wonderful to be wrapped in her arms, so caring and so loving that I drifted off into asleep.

I woke up shivering and alone. The sun had moved behind the trees and I was cold. Sometime while I slept she had disentangled herself and left. I retrived my clothes, quickly dressed and went home.

Of course the next day I was back in the clearing, lying naked in the sunshine waiting for my lover. Although I waited until the sun moved behind the trees and it began to get cold again, she never came. I went back every day until the weather broke, but she never came.
And I didn’t even know her name!


This story, which is to be continued, was co-written by Master William and Sarah, from a storyline by Master William
C)2007 Master William and Sarah. All rights reserved.
This blog story is not to be copied, distributed, or posted to another site without the direct consent of the author.
© Copyright 2007 Sarah (sweetsmile at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1235547-Spring-in-the-Air