*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1219209-Dear-You
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #1219209
A letter to one I love about missing him.
Dear You,

          It's the simplest thing in the world.  I miss you.  Every day I wake up missing you, and every night I fall asleep wishing you were next to me.  Hearing your voice helps with the pain, but only so much.  I need you here to make me happy, to hold me when I break down.  And oh, I've broken down.  Sometimes I could drown myself in a torrent of tears, if I could cry.  But you're helping me with that, aren't you?  I think perhaps if you take me into your arms I could cry, I could finally let go.

          God, how I miss you.  I love watching you throw back your head as something makes you laugh.  I miss the way you snuggle up close and rest your head on my stomach, always knowing when you make my heart beat faster.  I love playing games with you, because we're both competitive.  You'd never let me win on purpose, and I love you for it ('cause then it makes beating you that much better).  I miss the way you smell, the way you taste, the way it feels when we're in each other's arms. 

          I need to see you again, for our time together is always much too short.  A couple days here, one or two a few months later, it's not enough.  If I told you I was addicted it would be an understatement, because it's so much more than that.  I can hear it in your voice, that same longing.  You need it as much as I do.  All we ask for is time, and yet it becomes so hard to get.  This distance kills me, but for you I can endure it and wait for those few precious moments I get.

I Love you,
Me   
© Copyright 2007 Artemis (cocoguss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1219209-Dear-You