*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1220528-Marriage-License-Or-Just-Being-Together
Rated: E · Other · Family · #1220528
What this is about is basically a questionnaire about marriage or living together.
What this is about is basically a questionnaire about marriage or living together.

Is the marriage license really needed for a couple to be happy?We are taught that we need to be married or it is a sin.It's also a sin to get divorced in some religions.So what does a couple do?

Rather live with someone so we can both get to know each other in a live in setting.When a couple just dates neither one of you really know each other.But then again after you live together and then they get married.It is like one of the people try to control the other or they get real possessive.So again is it better to get married or just live together?

You could have a very long and lasting happy relationship whether you live with someone or married to someone.So is marriage better in the long run or living together?

When you live with someone at least then if the relationship does not work you both can just walk away.If you are married then you have to hire and pay for an attorney go to court and pay court costs just to get a divorce then you have to divide the belongings.So is marriage better or is living together?

Children of married couples or parents that just live together are the ones that usually suffer.Parents when they split are vindictive.They will use the children against each other.They will also try to get information about the other one from the children.Parents of children are going to have to pay child support no matter if you are married or just living together.So marriage or living together has no bearing really on this part.

This has been a controversial topic in some settings.I just thought I would throw some ideas out there and let others think about it.

© Copyright 2007 lonesomeangel (lonesomeangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1220528-Marriage-License-Or-Just-Being-Together