*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1222160-Broken-Hearts-Delight
by robby
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Relationship · #1222160
this is about the love i have for this girl that doesnt feel the same for me
The crashing waves of the ocean, creates tide that carries through.
Like a small accident or bumps in a road, which creates more unrealistic truth.
As you fuck up thing in preparation of the creation of new flings.
Will i stay between you and the possibility of creating new dreams?
In hopes that the hurt in my heart will sometime be over, getting the girl in thought and becoming even closer.
Seeing her for the first time, as her name runs through my mind.
This is true beauty in my eyes, how God sent her as a surprise.
She is a real keeper, i've never seen anyone neater.
A couple glances at first which I take as a treat, maybe some day I will take that leap.
I'm tired of waiting, I need to start dating, she really needs to listen to what i've been saying.
My stomach aches as I await here, a new day is coming, hoping I will talk to her before a new year, she has no idea how much I care.
Thinking about her all day, and having to dream about her at night, this is a fantasy that could be better than alright.
This girl is my dreams, my life, and more.
Not knowing her but hearing she isn't a whore.
Lying in bed, dying despite, unfinished dreams, is a Broken Hearts Delight.
© Copyright 2007 robby (savery87 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1222160-Broken-Hearts-Delight