*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1225610-Final-Fantasy-X-2-Fanfic
Rated: 13+ · Other · Arts · #1225610
chapter 2 of my fanfic!!!!!!^_^
It's about a month later. Yuna's sitting on the shores watching the sunset again. She sees something rise out of the water in a humanlike form. She stands up and peers at it out of curiosity. Yuna then hears the whistle that she has long awaited. She takes off into the water, not letting the rising waves halt her from her path.
"Tidus, is that you?"
"Yuna?" He embraces her tightly and gives her a peck on the forehead. "I'm glad to be back."
"Me, too." They looked at each other with such tear-filled passion as he caressed her cheek with his hand and pulled her towards him to kiss her. She smiled blissfully and grabbed his hand. "Let's go home...everyone's missed you."
* * *
"Rikku, Paine, guess who's back!" Rikku swiftly ran in and elbowed him in his abdomen.
"I hope you're thinking of marriage!" She giggled as he got a little nervous and began to stutter. Yuna glared at her cousin with snakelike eyes.
"It's his first day back and you're already bugging him!" She paused for a moment and looked up at him. "You ARE thinking about marriage, right?"
"H-Hey! Don't ask a guy a question like that! The subject is supposed to remain secret and unexpected! I'll propose when I'm good and ready!" He put his arm around her shoulder and laughed. "I still love you, don't worry!"
"What the hell?! I thought he was dead!" Paine put on a fake face and continued to act surprised. She put her hands up and screamed.
"Thanks, Paine."
"You knew?!" Paine returned to her normal self and laughed heartily. "Acting isn't my thing." She walked away as Rikku scratched her forehead in frustration.
"She knew I was eavesdropping!"
"Well, I didn't, but now I do. I'll make sure to install a thicker door."
"Grrr...she ousmarted me again." Rikku stomped away to her room and left the couple alone. Tidus sat down and laughed.
"Same ol' same, huh?" So, tell me what's been going on."
"Well,"
She explained to him how they had found a sphere that showed Shuyin in jail, shouting at the guard to let him out and how they had thought it was him. She then told him how they had traveled for a while and met their rivals(that weren't so threatening) Leblanc, Ormi, and Logos. She then told him about when they had to defeat Baralai in the Via Purifico to destroy Vegnagun and how they had to fight side-by-side with Leblanc, Ormi, Logos, Gippal, and Nooj to stop Shuyin from destroying Spira. She then finished her explanation by informing him of the the teary moment she had witnessed between Lenne and Shuyin before they faded away together.
"So one girl was the reason for destroying Spira?" He seemed a little confused at this and wanted to know.
"She was summoned to the battlefront to fight in the war against Bevelle and knew that she would die doing so, but Shuyin couldn't accept it. He didn't want to see her die because of some foolish war, so he tried to activate Vegnagun. Unfortunately, Lenne followed him to stop him and the guards ensured their dying together. In their last moment before they died, she wanted to tell him something, but couldn't say it."
"Okay, I get it now." He got up and looked out the window. He saw the waves roll into the shore and harmonize completely. For some reason, this made him think of marriage and having a family. He sighed heavily and turned to look at Yuna. She put her arms behind her back and rocked back and forth as she smiled.
"What?"
"It's nothing...hey, let's go see Wakka."
"Okay."
**End of Chapter 2**
© Copyright 2007 KaZaSaGiSaN (kairi305 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1225610-Final-Fantasy-X-2-Fanfic