*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1225709-Short-Stories
Rated: ASR · Other · Other · #1225709
things i worte during class. none are done
One's from Math Class


One


         She fell to the floor, her face wet with tears. He had hurt her so often but this time was unbearable. How could he do this to her? He had hit her so many times and slept with so many women, but this time was different. This time he slept with, no raped, her best friend and forced her out of the house.


Two


         She looked to the sky as if to ask the heavens why they had taken him from her. She had forever wondered when he would return from the war. The letter had just proved to her something she had dread for many months before. She had forever waited to see him again, answering the door with hope each time the doorbell rang.

The Captives


         The darkness was almost blinding. She tried to find something to figure out where she was. She quickly ran her hands over the floor and found it to be cold and wet. There was a strong stench of rotten flesh. She crawled in one direction to try to find a wall or opening of some sort. The stench filled her threat. Her leg brushed up against something that was lying on the floor. She almost turned around to see what it was, but didn't just in case it was something that she was something she would dread. She crawled what seemed to be forever before her hands hit something hard. She rapidly ran her hands back and forth on the wall. She tried to stand up, but her legs gave out. She fell to the floor with a loud smack.

         "Who's there?" she heard just a few feet to her left. The voice sounded masculine. "I said who's there!" the voice said again, but this time sounded closer.

         "I'm sorry. Don't hurt me please! Please! I beg you!" she said as tears welled up in her eyes.

         "Don't worry." The voice said as she felt a hand brush her arm slightly. She flinched at the touch. "I'm James."

         "I'm Sarah." She said softly." I want to get out of here."

         "I'm sure. The dark will drive a person into madness. That madness will consume you until there is nothing left." James said. Sarah could smell alcohol and tobacco on his breath. He had a slight Texas accent.

         "How did you get here?" Sarah asked in almost a whisper.

         


Three


         The long dark hallway scared her. No matter how far she walked it seemed she never got anywhere. As she walked she passed many doors. Out of some came screams that made her jump.

         Finally after what seemed to be hours, she came to an open door. She peered into the doorway slowly. There was a small table and what looked like a dentist chair. There was a dim light that hung low from the high celing
© Copyright 2007 Jmakowski (gothicpunker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1225709-Short-Stories