*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1649806-The-Tunnel-of-Barthamew-Chapeter-1-Rev
Rated: 18+ · Other · Fantasy · #1649806
This is the begining of a revision. Meet the characters and get to know them.
Chapter One




         She was running down a long dark tunnel. When she turned around there was a scared face looking back at her. Seconds later a giant light erupted from the end of the tunnel, leaving a shadow covering the face. The light grew brighter and brighter until it was blinding. Everything went white.

         She woke up drenched in sweat. As she looked around, trying to get a grip of where she was and who she was, she took in her surroundings. The room she was in seemed so small. The bed on which she lay was filling up most of the room. To her left was a small dresser that seemed to be covered in clothes and an odd assortment of objects, like a bottle of lotion and some lose change. Through a door on her left she could see a bathroom with different products on the sink. In front of her was another door, which was shut. The apartment was small but livable.
© Copyright 2010 Jmakowski (gothicpunker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1649806-The-Tunnel-of-Barthamew-Chapeter-1-Rev