*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1227061-IS-HE-THE-FALSE-PROPHET
Rated: E · Other · Religious · #1227061
plz donot ignore this information
My first piece of writing caused a tremendous effect on many readers. One brother claimed that prophecy continues and Muhammad is not the last prophet, and that he is a false Prophet.

I would agree with him that Bible did speak about the continuity of prophecy, which is another sign of coming of another Prophet. So Jesus did say another Prophet would come when he informed us of the false Prophets.

Now, about false prophets, or the false Messiah as Bible says, to be more specific the Anti-Christ are also mentioned. But is Muhammad an Anti-Christ? Lets go in deep!

a) Muhammad said about Jesus, “ the Prophets are like brothers with different mothers, their religion is one, but their mothers are different. I am worthier of Jesus than others, because there was no Prophet between him and me. He will come down from the heaven, and when you see him, you will recognize him. He is a man of middle height with a complexion of red ad white, of graceful stature….”

b) Muhammad also said,” God would destroy the Anti-Christ or Dajjal (in Arabic) at the hands of Jesus”.

c) Muhammad also said, “Mary would be one of the leaders of women in paradise.”

Now think, does all these sayings seem like the words of an Anti-Christ?

Next to give a thought to, be the Holy Qur’an. There are a huge number of verses in the Holy Qur’an that speaks about Mary and Jesus. There is only one woman’s name mentioned in Qur’an and that is of Virgin Mary. There is a chapter in the Holy Qur’an completely on her. Then how can you deny that it’s the word of God?

Miracles of Qur’an include many scientific findings of the late 1900, which include, facts about embryology, paleontology, water cycle, geology, big bang, evolution, astronomy, medicine and what more even about telecommunication.

Muhammad was an illiterate man. When Angel Gabriel first came to him with the revelation, Angel Gabriel said, “ read in the name of thy Lord”, and Muhammad replied, “I do not know how to read”. He did not know how to read and write, and he memorized the Qur’an and he asked his companions to write it down.

Now can an illiterate man of today’s world talk about these amazing scientific successes? No. Then how can an illiterate man of 600s predict all these? The answer is of course divine help. Now to get divine help should he not be a Prophet? And a real one and not false one?

Well give it a thought. I also want to ensure that all the information that I put up is not misinformation. I have got little knowledge about religion, but the knowledge I have got about it is authentic. God is watching me. He will not forgive me if I lie about Him, and misinform you.
© Copyright 2007 slave of God (slave-of-god at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1227061-IS-HE-THE-FALSE-PROPHET