*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1226518-BIBLE-SPEAKS-THE-TRUTH-
Rated: E · Other · Religious · #1226518
please donot ignore this piece of information
Very few people know about the relationship between Christianity,Jewism and Islam. Jews of Jesus time did not believe in Jesus, and instead followed all the teachings of Moses and denied Jesus...why?...because Jesus came after Moses. Similarly Christians and Jews both did not believe in Muhammad as he came after Jesus and Moses.

A Muslim's belief is incomplete if he does not love and believe Jesus and Moses. And should accept the fact that Muhammad is the last prophet "the Seal of the Prophets".

Bible (similar to Quran) speaks about all the Prophets from Adam to Jonah to Abraham to Joseph to Moses etc, and even about the coming of Prophet Muhammad.

But truth cannot always be hidden and shall find its way out, if not now atleast with the second coming of our beloved Jesus. But I shall write down few prophecies mentioned in the Holy Bible about the coming of Prophet Muhammad.

John 14:15-16 :-

"If you love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father and He shall give you another Comforter that he may abide with you forever."

(this word another comforter...who is it?...has any other being in this world fit to be Jesus's comforter?...it indeed speaks and fits only to Prophet Muhammad...who spread the same truth like Jesus about ONE God.

the word "abide forever" means the perpetuity of his laws and way of life and the Holy Quran, which still remains unaltered)

John 15:26-27 :-

"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: And ye also shall bear witness, beacause ye have been with me from the beginning."

John 16:5-8 :-

"But now I go ny way to Him that sent me and none of you asketh me 'Wither goest thou?' But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart. Nevertheless I tell you the truth; for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and approve righteaousness and judgement."

John 16:12-14 :-

" I have yet many things to say unto you, but you cannot bear them now. How be it when he, the spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall recieve of mine, and he shall shew it unto you."

John 16:16 :-

"A little while and ye shall not see me: and again a little while, ye shall see me, because I go to the Father."

Deuteronomy 18:19 :-

" If anyone does not listen to my words that prophet speaks in my name, I myself will call him to account."

Isaiah 42:4 :-

( these versus speaks of the servent of God, His "chosen one" and "messenger" who will bring down a law)

" He will not falter or be discouraged till he establishe justice on earth. In his law the islands will put their hope."

THE MIRACLES REVEALED:

1. This Comforter who is prophecised by Jesus in all these versus does not comply to any other being in this world than Prophet Muhammad.

2. The word "Parqaleeta" was replaced by the word "Comforter" or "Spirit of truth", later by translaters and interpreters.

Parqaleeta is a Greek word meaning " one whom people praise exceedingly", the meaning of the name Muhammad is " the praised one" ( in arabic).

3. In Aramiac, a language related closely to Arabic and the language that Jesus habitually spoke, God is also referred to as " Allah".

Conclusion:-

Muslims and Christians are enemies now in this world, because some unwise people instead of spreading knowledge about both our religions, are spreading war and violence. It is time to think now. Politicians have this new trend to use religions as their weapons to win the battle of their political success. Its time to open all our eyes, to learn our religions, and their inter-relations.

Muslims believe in the second coming of Jesus like Christians do, and lets wait for his come back, and if not now, later he shall restate the truth.

Put a thought for this mail. Its authensity can be checked with the Holy Bible itself. You can also visit the site www.islam-guide.com/mib to learn more about the prophecies in Bible about Prophet Muhammad.

You can mail your comments and opinions to truth_4_daworld@hotmail.com

© Copyright 2007 slave of God (slave-of-god at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1226518-BIBLE-SPEAKS-THE-TRUTH-