*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1228349-A-beautiful-Ghost
by dev
Rated: 18+ · Documentary · Ghost · #1228349
A story of a meeting with a ghost.

                   A BEAUTIFUL GHOST



(I am Dev. This is my story. The story at such point of life, when things happened so quickly that I could not believe my own fate. A beautiful accident that changed my life forever. I bought a pen put my mother’s name on it and kept it with me feeling that this will help me as good luck. It did even as my all papers were set better than ever. But now I had a new problem. Like any other young boy, I was searching net for jobs. As my post-graduation was going to get over, I need to get some job as soon as possible. But as many other guys like me, Life is not fair and easy. And bad luck was at its best. Like always I was tired but hopes did not ended till now, Why I don’t know?)

Mother:          Go to sleep, its almost midnight.
Dev:                    Ok Mom! Just a few more minutes.

(It was lightning outside.)

Dev:                    Its going to rain tonight. Ok my dear Computer. If you can help me find a suitable job for me, then at least help me sleep. Let me hear  a  sweet song.

( While hearing song, Just when I moved around I saw someone standing behind me. I got shivered and scared and was not even able to speak. I gathered some courage and asked.)

Dev:                    Who? Who the hell are you and what are you doing behind my back?
Stranger:          Sorry! I did not want to scare you?

(I gathered some breath and asked.)

Dev:                    But how come you came inside my house and why are standing behind me?
Stranger:          I am Christy. I came to give you your pen.
Dev:                    What pen?
Stranger:          Look at this. Is not it your pen.
Dev:                    Yes it is.

(I started steering at her. She was wearing white Tshirt and black jeans. Her dark black eyes were glowing. And her smiling face was taking away my breath.)

Dev:                    Thanks! Thank you so much for my pen. It is my good luck pen. But why did you come to give me so late night?
Stranger:          It took me long to find you that’s why? Ok! I must be going now.
Dev:                    No! I mean take a glass of water and sit for a while and will leave you to your home.

(From here the stranger will be named Christy.)

Christy:          Are you sure? You cant?

(And she smiled)

(Being impressed by her beauty I was almost getting lost in her eyes.)

Dev:                    Its raining outside how did you manage to come?

Christy:      Forget that! I must leave now and you take your pen. Your friend Charlie threw it in the endless well you both went to see this morning. I thought it might be very lucky pen for you, as you have written your mother name on it.

(For a few moment I was so scared, but could not say a thing. She said bye and move behind me. When I looked back she was disappeared. I did got my lucky pen back, But I did got to meet a beautiful ghost. I can say such thing now as that time of life has passed. But at that time I was scared. Really Really scared!!!)
© Copyright 2007 dev (waheguru_123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1228349-A-beautiful-Ghost