*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1230616-The-Dreamweaver
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Madman
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1230616
Random thoughts
The Dreamweaver





Like a temptress she comes, when your world is black, teasing, tantalizing, slipping in and out of your subconscious, building fantasies, and sometimes horrors.

She takes you to far away places, makes you feel the cool breeze on your skin. She illuminates your mind with her advances, shows you the bright sunlight in a new found paradise.

She brings you love, brings to you those you desire. She lets you live your fantasies, she arouses passion, excitement, hope. She is a wicked seductress, allowing you only glimpses of your deep, sometimes dark secrets , stealing away like a thief in the night when you are close to reaching your dream..

She can make you feel fear you have never known, takes you to the darkest recesses of your mind, where only demons live. Demons you can not escape, you run, you hide, you fight. They still come. Only when she has played her games enough will she allow you to escape, in a shaking, sweating panic she will leave you, leaving you knowing she will return when it pleases her.

You awake, wishing the Dreamweaver had let you play just a little bit longer……….
© Copyright 2007 Madman (madman45 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1230616-The-Dreamweaver