*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1232402-Teacher-of-greatness
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by mec
Rated: 13+ · Article · Family · #1232402
1st Draft - need some meat
I realize it has been a few weeks since his death, I just wanted to say few words about greatness. This teacher had given years of his life to the dedication of learning. If you were at the memorial you would know the impact his life made on so many others.
As I stood at the back of the room with my daughter,I felt a great deal of love and sadness swarm through the room.
His kindness and giving; this was a teacher we all want our children to have. He was dedicated to their learning which is what I believe is the reason someone gets into the profession for. My daughter took his death hard she felt loyal and a bond to him. She said "He was like a father to us" I believe that these kids he took on, became just as dedicated to their own learnings. As I took in the many words shared by others I thought to myself, "what an accomplished man" he lived his life to such fulfillment, He took the time to give and touch the lives of so many others.
Thank you Mr. Kowal
© Copyright 2007 mec (dreamread at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1232402-Teacher-of-greatness