*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1232959-Magic-Wand-Chronicles
Rated: GC · Serial · Erotica · #1232959
The perfect sensual product for the couple but mainly the single woman...
This is text that will be added to my website/blog. Please read and rate.



The Magic Wand Chronicles
Blog Posting
March 15, 2007


Note:
If you want to purchase a Magic Wand, you can click on any of the hypertext links within the Magic Wand Chronicles or go to the store here at Sugaree Moments. I’ve taken the liberty of placing other items that may be of interest in the eStore as well. However, none of them are as great as the Magic Wand. They will only be an asset to this stand alone sex machine.


“Erotic Vibrations”
*Heart**Heart**Heart**Heart**Kiss* *Kiss**Heart* *Heart**Heart**Heart*



Oh, my goodness! This fuckin’ machine, literally, could not have a better name, “The Magic Wand.” I will never forget the night I was introduced to an electronic device that intrigued my vagina so blissfully. The memories linger. I can say that it was my ‘love life’s doom,’ however.

I was dating a lawyer. Coming from such a horrible marriage, dating a lawyer gave me a sense of accomplishment so I put up with his arrogant and crapfilled attitude. As adults do, we started fucking. Well, his sex was nothing in comparison to my ex- husband’s. He knew this and so purchased appropriate adult sensual apparatus to compensate sexually. What a genius.

Attorney Theodore McPherson was fresh out of law school and practicing at a local firm. He had just purchased his first real estate with no money left to purchase furniture. We lay on his floor on a cozy Wisconsin’s winter evening relaxing by his fireplace and eventually started fucking. It was the worst sex I’d ever had. I lay frustrated and still very horny.

He must have realized this but was probably too ashamed of his small penis to just come out and say, “Hey, I got this device that can help make you cum. Let me get it so that you can be happy and totally satisfied!”

I guess the male ego, especially back then, would not let him speak so frankly.

Yeah, it was that bad. Anyway, he left the room and came back with an attractive pink item that had a cord attached. He plugged it in gently introduced this object to my pubic area sending extremely stimulating waves of joy throughout my entire body. I came hard and constant. I was in love but with whom or what? I stayed with him just to feel that thing again because he certainly was an asswipe.

Finally, he became too overbearing and we broke up. Nevertheless, before this nasty breakup, I put up with him still because I couldn’t find that pink thing and was too shy to ask him where he had gotten it. I saw the brand was Ooster but my search for one yielded nothing of a sort in the stores. I did locate one similar but the price tag was much too high at the time. I was too shy to ask my dear unsatisfying lover to purchase me one. Maybe I didn’t want to hurt his feelings.

I started working at a local retail store. Low and behold, I found one similar. I was just ecstatic to find out that my 35% discount would include such an item. I didn’t care what I needed to pay or purchase for my apartment, the next check I received had a pleasure mission.

With the essence of the pleasure derived from this machine constantly lingering in my mind, I sat aside money in the event I’d run into one and sure enough I did. I had purchased an off brand cordless one. The power was poor and a waste of my damned money and the time it took to drop my panties to the floor and place it on my clit the moment I got home.

I got too scared of the sexual connotation attached with purchasing one of those so I didn’t buy it from my place of employment. The privacy of purchasing over the Internet was not available then.

Everyday on my lunch hours, I would go up to the electronics department and pretend to be looking for something. I was really trying to get my nerves up to buy this thing without making my co-worker suspicious of my lust for this ‘massager.’ Looking back, that clerk probably had several. I even tried to get some hours in that department.

She is probably the person that purchased the last one that was there. I was sad to see it gone one day. Sad that I was silly enough to give a shit what those people thought. I wanted to cry. I hoped for the best in finding another one somewhere.

Anyway, I said my manager, “I’d like to experience other departments sometimes. I also need more hours. If you know of someone that needs a fill-in, let me know. I’d especially like to work in electronics.”

I never did get to work in the electronic department. That wouldn’t have been so discreet either though. It was policy that a co-worker had to ring our purchases up. In addition, we had to purchase our items on the credit card they provided if we wanted to use the discount. I guess that was a way to prevent thieves. Plus, I believed that my transaction would not be private. Silly me. Why did I even give a damned?

Sure enough, one day at a flea market I found one! It wasn’t the same brand but I purchased it anyway and almost got a ticket driving home so fast so that I could experience this feeling again. I remember my crazy yet horny thinking when I purchased it too. I was sure that the seller and the other market patrons would know that I was purchasing this massager for the sole purpose of getting my rocks off. The power of the pleasure rearranged my thought process though.

I recall thinking, ‘Fuck them. I probably won’t run into them ever again since we don’t travel in the same circle.’

Of course, this was some twenty years ago when even speaking of sex was considered taboo or some crazy underlying bullshit. On the other hand, maybe it was I with my own hang-ups. Who knows? All I know is that I’m glad I did not let that stupid shit stop me from purchasing that vibrator/massager that day.

To date, a vibrator has kept me exceptionally sexually satisfied and STD free. Many people wonder how it is I’m able to maintain a single status. If they know me or get to know, they ask and I show them my Magic Wand.

Anyway, I finally made it home from the flea market. Oh, my goodness I must have been so horny. I parked my car and ran up the stairs in record time. I got undressed, plugged it in and placed the object on my clit. Ecstatically, I came and came. I didn’t think that women had so much cum. It was thick, sticky, and running down the crevice of my asschecks. I could barely walk afterwards because I was actually dizzy from cumming so damned hard and so much. My body jerked and trembled even after the things was off me and turned off. That was the best investment I had ever made beside paying for an education, of course!

The thing was used and for some reason, I can’t even recall washing it first. That’s nasty if I didn’t. Spank me. Oh well, that was twenty years ago and I’m still healthy so I guess it was okay if I didn’t but damned. I must have needed that satisfaction for real.

It broke! Oh, shit. Now what? Well, to my rescue, a young man I’d known throughout childhood seduced me one evening. Or, did I seduce him. We often laugh about our first sexual encounter. He says that I robbed the cradle but that night, it sure felt like the cradle had robbed me. I had never seen and certainly had never felt a dick that large. It hurt like hell but I liked it. I licked it too. It was too big to actually suck or maybe I was just too young and inexperienced. I got with the program when we met up again years later though. I had learned to appreciate the power of good, hard, long dick by then.

By the way, he was the dick that broke my camel hunched up for him back. He is the one that relieved me of Theodore. What a treat after that little dick arrogant bastard. Just thought I’d throw that in.

He was an idiot but was the bomb in bed. To date, I still want to fuck him and do occasionally. For instance, if he were to call right now, I’d stop telling you my freaky tales and get my tail freaked. He is really the only one I would put my vibrator to the side for but only shortly. We even had a relationship some fifteen years later that turned out to be a disaster. The idiot went to jail and took his lovely dick away. I often wonder if he gave his sweet gigantic dick to one of the inmates. It sure is a lovely site to see.

Okay, enough about that idiot. I went back to that same flea market. This time I found a new one still wrapped securely in the box. I can’t recall the brand. The feeling was nice but nothing like the one Theodore had. It would have to do since my idiot lover was gone away with his dick for four years.

I would imagine that if I were imprisoned for four years that something gay would happen. Not that I have anything against gay men. I just like mine own NOT to be.

I would imagine I’d want to be fucked by him too. It was that lovely. Hmmm, I sure hate to think of his dick in some man’s ass though, especially since that very dick
was implanted in my throat several times after he got out. It definitely stayed buried deep inside of my dick free pussy since I did not need to fuck anyone because I had a vibrator. Let me perish that though.

Ok, well, I did fuck a few times within the course of four years but this guy liked fucking me while I had the Magic Wand on my clit so, hey. What’s a girl to do? Now that is some fucking serious shit right there! Whew! I just got a thrill chill thinking about the intense pleasure of being fucked while the vibrator vibrates on my clit. It’s like, especially if your imagination is as wild as mine, you can imagine a ménage’ trios without actually being in one, not that I don’t like those, of course. You can imagine there is someone licking and sucking your clit while you get the shit fucked out of you. It feels like a thousand tongues licking and sucking and licking! Really! Try it. Whew! Another chill.

Anyway, since I thought I was in love with him and certainly was addicted to his blessing of a foot long dick, I didn’t really have an interest in fucking anyone but him because I had found yet another vibrator. This time it was the real deal Magic Wand. Little did I know I was only setting myself up for failure as it pertains to a lasting and loving sexual relationship with a man.

Oh, before actually finding the Hitachi brand of this wonderful ‘massager’, I had spent the night out drinking after work one evening. There were so many of us but all were too drunk to drive. I needed to lye down so my friend suggested I go to her room. There I lay, drunk and very horny. I saw the tip of what looked like a massager peaking from underneath her bed.

It was! The music was still going loud downstairs. I turned it on and placed in the hot spot between my legs. I still had my pants on so I was not that nasty this time. I got the feeling I’d been looking for but was too nervous that someone would come to check on me or simply fuck with me and bust me getting my rocks off with my friend’s vibrator so I put it back. Before putting it back though, I realized that thing had some extraordinary power. I looked at the brand and it was Hitachi. I made mental note of this. It became my sole sexual mission to find a Magic Wand by Hitachi.

One day I was just browsing the isles at a local drug store. To my surprise, there sat the Hitachi brand Magic Wand. I put everything I was going to purchase back to insure that I had enough money to purchase it. I did and again, rushed home. I stayed in bed the rest of the day and the next. The intensity of the pleasure must have driven me mad.

My attitude towards men became extremely lackadaisical from that point on. I could take them or leave them. I even got to the point where I could afford to buy several different vibrators attempting to achieve the pleasure my body so desired at the prime sexual peak age of 20 something. None topped that specific brand from Hitachi so now that’s the only one I ever buy.

There was nothing a man could really tell me that he could do for me sexually to top the sexual vibrations derived from the Magic Wand. Of course, I tried to be normal and fuck a couple of male humans but they were nothing in comparison to that feeling of the Magic Wand that day in my friend’s bed. Outside of my, at the time, imprisoned lover, I had absolutely no desire to encounter the male sexual organ ever again.

I recall realizing the intensity of this pleasure tool when I introduced the electronic device to my best friend at the time. We were extremely close and even became sex partners for a short-lived period. She did not have a man and I did not want one because of the bullshit I had recently gone through with my husband. Plus, I only wanted to fuck my husband but couldn’t cause he was a mad man that wanted to kick my ass every time shit wasn’t going right. Nevertheless, that is another story. Just stay tuned to my Magic Wand Chronicles and I’m sure that I’ll speak on how a vibrator saved me through those lonely horny days of separation and eventually a divorce.

My standards in having a man in my life were double high since I was already being sexually fulfilled and frantically thrilled by my newly purchased Magic Wand. Basically, if he couldn’t provide the basic needs I looked for in a man, fuck him. I had no desire to attempt to ‘work things out’ in a relationship.

A man for me needed to be an asset in my life at that point. He needed to be able to top the feeling my Magic Wand gave me, make lots of money, and have some sort of intellectual position, certainly an intellectually stimulating conversation and have a generous sized dick to even be considered. I’m still waiting for this man, by the way.

Anyhow, I think I went off on a small tangent there. I realized the intensity of the pleasure derived from this tool when I introduced it to my friend. I told her about the feeling derived, how it made me cum multiple times and how addictive it is. One night she stayed over. We had been entertaining the idea of becoming sexual anyway. This night I laid her down on my bed, massaged her clitoris with my fingers and then turned my Magic Wand on. I placed it on her slowly since I already knew that the shock of the pleasure would probably cause her too much sensation at once.

Sure enough, she came like a mad woman in heat. She jerked, convulsed, screamed, and begged me for more and more. Finally, what made me realize that I wasn’t just flipping the fuck out with my obsession for this tool was when she came over on her lunch break.

She said, “I only have an hour before I have to go back to where is that Magic Wand.?”

I told her that it was on the side of my bed, already plugged in. She went into my room. I stayed out doing whatever it was I was doing. She finally came out and said, “Thank you. Gotta run. Be back tomorrow,” and then left. She was using me for my Magic Wand! She started getting on my nerves because she wanted to come over almost every day on her lunch and use my Magic Wand. I think I started to get jealous of it and didn’t want to share anymore.

I started telling her that I wouldn’t be home. She would say, in turn, “Well, just leave the door unlocked and I’ll lock up when I’m finished. Matter of fact, why don’t you get me a key made?”

I had to come up with a new tactic to get rid of her. I couldn’t think of one so she continued to ‘cum’ over almost everyday. Finally, she started her internship at a rehabilitation facility. She called me extremely excited one day from the clinic she interned.

“Skyla, guess what?” She exclaimed with certain glee.

“What?” I said with matching glee.

“This place has what they call ‘massagers’ here. They are professional ones too. I asked the therapist how much one of those would cost. She said about $200! I think I can find a way to steal it though. At least I can just borrow it for a while. Hell, I probably won’t bring it back so I’d better not do that,” she finished with sadness lurking in her voice.

“Well, I’ve found one at a store nearby that works wonders. I broke the other one you used at my house. The cord shorted on the damned thing. I ran into a Magic Wand and it is the best one I have had by far. I feel like going to get another one just in case something happens to this one,” I explained.

“Oh, really? Can you pick me one up and I’ll pay you back the moment I get there?” She asked.

“Yep. Consider it done. I’ll see you when you get off.”

“Okay. It will probably be sorta late since I’ve got to catch the bus over there,” she said but still with much glee.

Now, that says a lot for the power of the Magic Wand.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note to Customers:

If you don’t have enough money to purchase your very own Magic Wand, I do know the feeling. Therefore, each month, I will raffle an authentic Magic Wand off for $2.00 per ticket.

The winner will receive their brand new Magic Wand in record time discreetly packaged.

The raffle will include shipping and handling. It will be absolutely free! Aren’t I nice and considerate? Trust me, I do understand.

Simply fill in the form located in the store or click here, purchase your raffle ticket and that’s it! All you have to do is sit back and wait to see if you are the winner of your very own Magic Wand.
© Copyright 2007 Sugaree-Serial_Writer (sugaree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1232959-Magic-Wand-Chronicles