*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1234078-The-Girl-Of-My-Dreams-Part-2
Rated: E · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1234078
A Diary Entry from some teenager who has dreams about a girl, and writes about it!
Dear diary,

She returned to me last night, visiting my mind when I sleep, if this is love don’t wake me up. This time we were both stood in a forest, the scenery was overwhelming; trees sea green, the azure sky staring down and the sweet scent of her perfume were like the final pieces to a jigsaw, they made this dream.

As we stared a little longer her rosy red lips grasped my eyes, I felt a sudden urge to kiss her. It was like they were calling out to me, eternal happiness before very eyes and only a little lean forward and I was there, I could almost taste the sweet cherry lipstick on the end of my tongue.

I leant in and our lips locked, my tongue moved around in her mouth like a fish swimming freely in the open sea, I moved my hand and stroked her golden blonde hair. Grasping her shoulders I leant back and stared into her beautiful sapphire eyes, then the wind took me, I was floating in the clouds with a great smile printed on my face, the warm gracious feeling pounded through my body, a pulse of happiness which with each second became more intense. The nameless element of beauty walks the streets of my mind, an innocent serenity.
© Copyright 2007 Lewis Earnshaw (lewis_earnshaw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1234078-The-Girl-Of-My-Dreams-Part-2