*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1235063-Shadow-of-Sin
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1235063
A short story about ending life

                                                  Shadows of Sin

  Gently, the man laid her body on the bed, easing her arms and legs to her side. The moon light played through the open window, casting shadows upon the man who was hidden in the room's shadows. The girl stirred quietly, adjusting her head against the softness of the bed, never once opening her sapphire eyes. Her pink lips parted as a soft sigh escaped from between them, allowing the man to see the innocence that she still preserved.
  One by one, the man unbuttoned her blouse to expose her milky white skin. Removing the coarse frabic from her body, her breasts are exposed and the man's breath catches in his throat. Small, supple breasts with rosy nipples sit pert on the girls chest. Reaching out, the man can't fight the urge to feel the tenderness of them, to feel the warm blood coursing through her veins. The warmth of them makes the guy shudder and the girl once again stirs feeling the weight of his hand on her.
    Jerking his hand back, the girl opens her eyes with a slight smile upon her lips only to be jerked back to reality when she sees the man who seems to not have a face. Her eyes widening, she opens her mouth to scream but the man clasps his hand over her mouth to muffle th impending sound. Struggling the girl bites the hand, tasting metallic as blood from the wound seeps into her mouth. The man bellows at the pain, striking the girl in the face. Immediatly, a purpleish-red mark appears across her cheek and the girl quits struggling as she seems to understand that death is a tick away.
    Testing the girl, the man slowly removes his wounded hand from the girl's mouth, satisfied that she won't try to scream. Turning around, he reaches across a shelf and grabs a roll of duck tape and turns back to the girl. Silently, the girl watches in horror as the man pulls off pieces of tape and tapes her to the bed frame, and finally placing a piece of tape over her mouth. The man looks into the girl's eyes to see that she is crying, a clear tear drop rolling over her crimson cheeks. The man leans forward and kisses the tear away, unaware that the girl bucked her back with the vile kiss. Turning back towards the shelf, the girl can see him lift something up but can't quite make out what it is. The man turns back to her and her eyes widen in terror. The moon light caught the gleam off a scapel and the man came towards the girl.
  Shaking her head violently, the girl cries and screams, only to be muffled by the tape. The man reaches out and touches her breast again, feeling her heart racing beneath it. The man raises the scapel and brings it down towards the girls collar bone, relishing in the sight as the girl bucks and thrusts her body, trying to escape the bonds that hold her tight. The cold steelness of the blade slowly pushes into the skin and man smiles as her skin gives with the tension. A crimson tear drop swells around the blade and then runs between her breasts as the knife is bore down harder, pushing through her muscle. The girl screams a muffled scream before the pain finally reaches it's point and she passes out in shock.
  Dissappointed that the girl couldn't watch up until the final product, the man cuts down, following the trail of blood, and watches as muscle pushes up through the cut. The man cuts all the way down to her belly button and then brings the scapel back to her collar bone. Blood is running everywhere now, but he doesn't pay any attention as he makes the final incision going across the previous cut, making a T.
  The girls breathing has slowed dramatically and he whispers a prayer of blessing as he pulls her skin back, revealing her ribcage and breast plate. Taking a hammer, the man breaks the breastbone, and pulls the ribcage apart, watching as the girl's lungs give one last quiver. Reaching into her chest, he pulls her lungs out, cutting the ties that keep them in place and finally sees what he's looking for.
  There in all it's glory is her heart, no longer beating but still warm. Reaching in, he feels the weight of the thing in the palm of his hand and closes his eyes to burn the memory of the heart into his mind. Cutting her heart out, he places it in a jar and then turns back to the girl's body. Slowly wrapping her up in a blanket, the man takes her and puts her into the trunk of his car and gets ready to drive out to the river to dump her body. Seeing the time, he hurries because he doesn't want to miss that morning's mass. He had a few sins that he needed to confess.
© Copyright 2007 JerrittAnne (jerrittanne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1235063-Shadow-of-Sin