*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1235172-Sasha-Sighting
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Young Adult · #1235172
This is like a journal of my ramblings about Sasha. It is odd.
My name is Amanda and this is the story of me and my odd thoughts. You see, I met a kid on wensday night. I had met this kid before but never noticed him. Wensday was different. We were doing math and he locked his eyes on mine and well I can't stop thinking about him. So I decided as I always do to write about my thoughts but in a little different way this time. Please remember that my thoughts get muddled so they may not be in order. Also this is all hapening day by day so not even I know the ending.




Day one: I saw sasha at tutoring today. It was the first ime I really noticed him. Mrs. G was sitting between us and we kept catching each others eyes while she was helping me. It was hard to concentrate. It was like I could feel his eyes on me. Oh his eyes are amazing.They are a queazy blue like ice when its melting. They seemed happy while he was playing peek a boo with me but he's guarded. It's like there's somthing more there. I don't know.

Day four: It was 2 seconds every thrity seconds and he's got me hooked. I haven't stoped thinking about him. Those eyes! My heart LEAPS every time I might see him. I haven't yet. I have study hall with him but he skips. AHH the loner.. the bad boy.... the different kid. Is it odd thats he just seems ....I dont know.... right. I guess thats as close as I can get to it with words. I haven't ever really talked to him but I am soo curious about him. It's like he has this power to draw me in. I can't wait til wends. but what if he's not there. what if he skips and I dont ge to see him. I feel so childish but I really want to see those eyes. My hands are shaking so hard just thinking about it. Gosh he muddles his way into all my thoughts.



DAY Four Continued: Just the thought of him makes me smile. even my subconsious saying his name (the one I hate) makes my lips tingle. He's not a normal guy. He cant be. A normal guy with eyes like that? If he was normal I would have given into the shallowness and I would have let my eyes travel. I would have "checked him out" but he's not a normal guy. He must not be because all I can remember are his eyes. AND his smile. But I don't think I really remember his smile. never really looked at it but it was in his eyes.

I'm in the total zombie mode. I hear bits and peices of class but mostly I stare off and picture his eyes and things I shouldn't, maybe.
I sit in spanish. (the only reason I even realize it's sanish is because poor Dylan is trying to help me) and I am trying to picture Sasha's face. I cant and it makes me sad. I decide as Senora babbles that I am going to study his face next time I have the chance.

I just got a glimpse of him. a side long one. I just re noticed what I already new. 1. he has braces and acne, and the nicest smile. Its not really nice but it is too me because he doesnt care that he has braces or acne at least he dont show it. 2. He has the most.... undescribable voice. Its smooth and low but its mysterious and warm. it's .... his voice.  Gotta Jet til tomarrow... per 2 seeya ad hopefully Sasha too.

Day Five: I just saw him. slowly I gather details about him. Just now? I noticed he likes to leave his mouth open. It's odd most people with braces close them tight. not him. he lets it hang in sort of a smile almost.

Day six: Another wendsday. Not many hidden looks today a few smiles and a few out of the corner of his eye looks. I mainly focused on his voice. It is deep and full of quirks. Today when he was talking to Mrs. G he had a rebel tone but I could tell he really did care a little about what she was saying.

Day Eleven: I saw him for a few minutes in gym today. He was doing that thing where he sort of smiles and lets his mouth hang open. Then on the bus ride home today somthing came up about the helicopter outside and Ash said that her and Sasha and a few other kids were the only ones sitting down. And then Megan says that Sasha is weird and they talked about him for a few. About ten minutes later I realized that I had been thinking of Sasha as inhuman. As somthing awesome, like Edward in Meyer's book Twilight (hes a vampire). but as I sat on the bus I realized he's normal just a normal ninth grade kid. and it made me more curious and oddly sad for him. I think my emotions are ahead of me.

Day twelve: Tutoring tommarow. my heart skips then pounds when I think of him. Mom asked me if I liked him today cuz the other day I told her about his eyes. I told her no which is true in a way. but anyway I am excited for tommarrow and I think I might dream of him tonight.

Day Thirteen: I saw Sasha today. he was grumpy..... at least I think so. I still cant picture his face when I close my eyes. Its like theres always a shadow over it. I did dream about him. well not about him but he was in my dream always of a ways and in the shadows. It made me happy he was there I think. I don't know. He gave me a few looks last night. pericing gazes not glaces but still sent chills down my spine. IDK
© Copyright 2007 Scared_Leather (scared_leather at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1235172-Sasha-Sighting