*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1239021-Sora
by Drac
Rated: 13+ · Script/Play · Fantasy · #1239021
Eiran, an ordinary girl meet with some Dragons. (Last battle include)

      I think I have to tell you that I got the idea to write this script when I was listening Sora. The OST of Vision of Escaflowne.



"Sora" are heard


Drac's Voice          :
“I heard someone said that Love can kill people then I thought
If Love can kill people so hatred can save people


         A beautiful girl walks faintly, then she see a boy's shadow. After that the girl falls down, unconscious. The boy approaches her, look at her.

Gon          : "Hoy!! I found something!!" (Shout the boy to his house)
          Another boy and one girl come to him.
Avior          : "What?" (look at the girl. Then he put his finger in girl's forehead) "Human."
Fie          : "Is she one of... "
Avior          : "No. She just an ordinary girl."
Gon          : "It's so startling. An ordinary girl... in this place..."
         The girl starts to open her eyes. She looks around her.
Eiran          :(get up) "Where am I? Who are you all? I'm sure, a minute ago I was sitting in my room! Are you kidnappers?"
         Fie go into the house
Avior          : "I don't know what you mean."
Eiran          : "How can you don't know what I mean?! I'm sure that I said clearly!"
Gon          : "But, for us you just scream about something nonsense."
Eiran          : "Nonsense??? I...!!!"
Fie          : "You better calm yourself." (give the girl a glass of water)
Eiran          : (take the glass and drink) "So, where am I and Who are you?"
Fie          : "Where you are? I can say that now you are in the remote place. To tell you the truth, we were so startling when we knew you are just an ordinary girl."
Eiran          : "Ordinary.... ??? I see no different from us."
Gon          : "You'll know."
Avior          : "About who we are... We are Dragon."
Eiran          : "Dragon??? But you have no wings, no fangs, no claws..."
Gon          : "I've never heard about Dragon with wings, claws, and fangs. And... why didn't you afraid of us after knew about us?"
Eiran          : "Because you have no wings, no fangs, no claws... "
Avior          : "Funny reason."
Eiran          : "... ... Do you know, how can I go home? "
Gon          : "No."
Eiran          : "Oou..."
Fie          : "Just stay with us."
Gon          : "Before that... I want to know your name."
Eiran          : "Eiran."
Fie          : "I'm Fie."
Gon          : "Gon and he's Avior."
         Eiran stay with the Dragons. She spends the most of her time with Gon.
                   
                   One week later....

Gon          : "She has come, hasn't she?"
Avior          : "Yes..."
Gon          : (take his sword and go out)
         Outside the house, a girl with sword and arrogant looking wait for him.
Gon          : "Drac..." (full of hatred)
Drac          : "Gon." (arrogant smile)
         Then They fight. Gon try his best. But...
Drac          : "Die!" (Run toward Gon)
Gon          : (Can't move.)
         When the sword almost cut down Gon's neck, Drac stops. Gon fall down because of his fear fear surprised.
Eiran          : "Gon!!"

         Eiran's voice attracts Drac's attention. Drac put her sword and walk toward Eiran. Eiran walk back... but Drac stops her. Drac's hand surround Eiran's waist. Then she kiss Eiran's hand, freeze her. After that, Drac give a ring to Eiran.

Drac          : "My lady, someday I'll pick you up." (Drac walk back to Gon) "As disgraceful as usual, Gon..." (walk away)
Eiran          : "What was that?" (look at ring on her finger and try to pull it out) "Why can't this stupid ring move?"
Gon          : (Stand) Drac... ... I'll kill you... (walk)
Avior          : (Approach Gon) "Where will you go?"
Gon          : "Kill her..."
Fie          : "No... You can't!"
Gon          : "I can... I can!!" (full of hatred)
Avior          : "Not in this condition."
Gon          : (walk)
Avior          :(hit Gon's neck)
         Gon fall down and faint

         In the meantime, Drac enter a big room. In that room, two people wait for her.
Rielt          : "Where were you going?"
Shura          : "To his place? Why you didn't kill him?"
Drac          : "None of your business."
Shura          : "As long about Dragon, it my business."
Rielt          : "You always go there, fight him, but you have never killed him."
Drac          : "He's too strong."
Shura          : "I'll believe you if you're not Drac. The most powerful Dragon."
Rielt          : "You didn't kill him because you can't. You don't want to kill him."
Drac          : "I don't know what you mean." (walk away)
Shura          : "She's our biggest enemy."
Rielt          : "Yes... But we need her."
Drac          : (come back) "I forget to tell you. At the Dragons place, there is an ordinary girl." (walk away)
Shura          : "Ordinary girl! At the Dragon's place?"
Rielt          : "What will the Dragons do  to her??!"
Shura          : "I don't know. But we must rescue her!"

         At the Dragons Place…

         Gon wakes up. He angry to Drac, angry to Avior... He sit on the a bick rock.
Eiran          : "Gon... can I sit here?" (sit beside Gon)
Gon          : (nod without look at Eiran)
Eiran          :"Avior and Fie told me about human who drank the Dragon's blood. And about Dragon is a human enemy. But I thought it because they afraid to Dragons and don't want to know more about the Dragons." (Smile)
Gon          : (look at Eiran)
Eiran          : "But... about that girl... No matter how many I asked, they didn't tell me."
Gon          : "You mean Drac... Drac was my friend, but she betrayed me. Long time ago I was a weak boy who always hide behind Drac. And then... she betrayed me!!"
Eiran          : "... ... I think it's hard when someone close to you betray you. I know you will hate that person... but now... you have another friends who love you. And... I... ... ... (blush) Ehm... I feel sleepy... bye..." (run into the house)
Gon          : "Bye..." (watch the sky) "Tomorrow..." 
          Tomorrow......
        Shura and his group walk to the dragon place.
Gon          : "I feel them... They're near"
Avior          : "It's better we go. The fight will be hard and I don't know what will happen if it happen near the house."
Gon          : "Yes..."
Eiran          : "How about me?"
Fie          : "Just stay home. We will back soon."
        Then Gon, Avior, Fie go to the battlefield.
        And then, their group meet with their enemy group.
Shura          : “I know you hide an ordinary girl in your house. What will you do to her?”
Gon          : “Nothing.”
Rielt          : “I can’t believe in Dragon.”
Fie          : “But your friend also dragon.”
Shura          : “Yes, but we can’t believe in Dragon.”
Avior          : “You mean that you don’t believe in her?”
Shura          : “We come not to discuss about believe or not. We come to take the girl!”
Eiran          : (Run) “But I enjoy to be with them!”
Rielt          : “But they are Dragon! Dragon is Human enemy.”
Eiran          : “Because you don’t try to know them.”
Rielt          : “We don’t need to.”
Shura          : “… What were you doing to her? A human… wouldn’t say that.”
Gon          : “It useless to talk with you…”
         After that, the fight begins.
         Gon vs Shura, Avior vs Drac, Fie vs Rielt. Eiran… can’t do anything to stop the battle.
Gon          : Eiran! Go! Run! Search for a save place and stay there. I’ll pick you up when the battle end! (while block all Shura’s attack)
Eiran          : (nod and run)
Shura          : “So confident.”
         Drac defeat Avior and she sees Shura and Gon. She sees when Shura read a magic spell. The spell that no one can stop and no one can avoid it. Suddenly, Drac run to front of  Gon and receive the spell. Drac is thrown and fall.
Shura          : (approach Drac) “What are you doing? If you aren’t there, Gon would have already death!”
Drac          : (Draw her sword and cut down Shura’s neck)
Shura          : “You…” (he read a spell that make Drac’s body contain poison)
Gon          : “What… He’s your… Why…” (confused)
Drac          : “None of your business.” (hard breathing)
Gon          : “ But you’re my enemy… and you…” (confused. try to calm down) “Tell me the truth… why you betrayed me, long time ago?”
Drac          : “Hatred can save people.” (hard breathing)
Gon          : “What do you…” (confused. then understand) “No… tell me that you lie. Tell me that you didn’t do that for me.”
Drac          : “… I won’t say more.” (hard breathing)
Gon          : (look at Drac’s condition) “Your condition become worse.” (approach her)
Drac          : (direct her sword’s sharp point to her own neck) “Stop and go. Don’t go near me or I’ll die.”
Gon          : “… … … Ok.” (walk away)
         After Drac can’t see Gon.
Drac          : (stand up) “ Shura… he make my body contain poison. It will kill me and someone who touch me.” (walk and fall) “I won’t last long. Hhh… It’s true… that Love can kill people… “ (hard breathing, close her eye and then exhale her last breathe)
         Actually, Gon hide near that place. So he heard everything that Drac said.
Gon          : (approach Drac) “I’m happy that you did it to me. But now after my hatred gone, I don’t have any strength to live. And I don’t have any purpose to live…” (stand and take Drac’s sword. Then the sword stab his heart) (he smile)
Eiran          : “GON!!!!” (approach Gon) “Why!!!!” (cry)
Fie          : (walk with Avior) “Eiran, why are you here?”
Eiran          : “Gon… …”
Avior          : “Gon! What happened?”
Fie          : “He stabbed himself. He lost his hatred so he thought he couldn’t alive.”
Eiran          : “But… why? I’m still here.”
Fie          : “I’m sorry Eiran, but he didn’t have a romantic feeling toward you.”
Eiran          : “But why? why… why…” (her eyesight become hazy)
Fie & Avior          : “Eiran!!!” (look at Eiran who faint)

“Sora” are heard
         Eiran wake and find herself in her room.
Eiran          : “Was it just a dream??” (sit. then look at her finger) “Huh… this ring… is the ring that she gave to me…”



          At least finish! May be I'll write the setting and the character guide. Because I thought this story is confusing.

© Copyright 2007 Drac (drac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1239021-Sora