*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1248768-DraGon-Seal-Prologue
by Drac
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1248768
A different dragon with an ordinary boy and a sorcerer.

I’ll tell you about my dragon
My dragon has no certain form. It’s immortal. If it dies, it will be born with different form. My Dragon is so powerful, but it’s gentle and kind creature. My dragon still has some connections with magic.


 
For this prolog, I use a common style to tell a story. Because the prolog was wrote by someone in the story.
I didn't give the characters a name. Because the writer (in the story) didn't write them.


 
Prologue          

People hurt the world with magic they use. They made the world suffered, but they didn’t know it.

There were two boys who loved each other. One of the boys was an ordinary boy. The other was a Sorcerer from the Dragon clan.

The ordinary boy ran away from his village. Because his relationship with the sorcerer was known and if he stayed in that village the villagers would force him to end his relationship with the other boy. The sorcerer couldn’t bring the boy to his house, to the Dragon clan’s place. So they went to a mountain to find a save place to live. A place where they could live in peace.
“Come on. I can’t bring you to my home. But I will stay beside until my end.” said the sorcerer.
“Thanks. But it so high.” said the ordinary boy.
“When we arrive on the top of this mountain, it won’t look so high.” said the sorcerer.

When they arrived in the mountain, the sorcerer felt something. A weird feeling but it felt nostalgic. He held the other boy’s hand and walked to the place where the weird and nostalgic feeling was stronger. They walked again and again. The ordinary boy didn’t know where the sorcerer would take him but he followed the sorcerer, because he believed in him.
“Where will you take me?” asked the ordinary boy.
“I don’t know. But my heart tell me to keep walking.” answered the sorcerer.

Then, they arrived in the green and beautiful place.
“Wow! This place is so beautiful…” said the ordinary boy.
After the boy said that, they heard a voice of a big creature flap it wings. Then the biggest and the most beautiful creature they had ever seen, land on that area. It’s body so big with beautiful black scales. Its wings are black and full of scales. The creature stand on the four legs then walked to the center of that place. It aimed its head to the sky and then sprayed a lot of water from its mouth. That was its way to water the plants in that area. 
“Dragon…” said the sorcerer.
“Dragon? How beautiful…” said the ordinary boy.
Still held the other boy’s hand, the sorcerer walked to the Dragon. They stopped in front of the Dragon.
“Why… when I saw you at the first time, I think I knew you. I think… I’ve missed you all the time…” said the sorcerer to the Dragon.
The Dragon saw them with its wise, deep black eyes.

The sorcerer released the other boy’s hand and touched the Dragon with his two hands.
“My Descendant…”
“What? Did you speak to me?” asked the sorcerer to the other boy.
“No…” answered him confusedly.
“Then, who?” asked the sorcerer to no one.
“Me…”
Then the sorcerer realized. “You?” asked him to the Dragon.
“Yes… My descendant…”
“Your Descendant… how could?” asked the sorcerer.
“Do you talk to the Dragon?” asked the ordinary boy while touched the sorcerer’s soldier.
“It’s not the time to give you answer… The world is in its emergency state…” 
“In its emergency state?!” said the ordinary boy.
“You can hear it too?” asked the sorcerer.
“Of course he can… as long as he touch you… my descendant… The Dragon clan… who can communicate with me…”
“Why? Why the Dragon clan can communicate with you?” asked the sorcerer.
“It’s not the right time to discuss about it… The world is in its emergency state… If no one do something… the world will be destroyed…”
“Des… Destroyed?” said the ordinary boy.
“Yes… It’s caused of a lot of magic that human use… Human don’t care of the nature… Their magic makes the world sick… The world crying and hurt… It has been screaming… crying… all the time…”
“So… what should I do? I can’t let the world destroyed… If the world destroyed so my family…” said the ordinary boy.
The sorcerer looked at him…
“What should we do?” asked the sorcerer.
“I can hush the magic up… but… I… my self use magic… Yes this form is magic… So you must seal me… So I can hush the magic up and I won’t use the magic… After that… The Dragon clan is the only one who can use magic…”
“How?” asked the sorcerer.
“I can only be sealed by my descendant’s heart…”
“You mean… my heart…” said the sorcerer.
“Not only you… but all the Dragon clan…”
“Ok… so what should I do…” asked the sorcerer.
“Not you… but the boy beside you…”
“Me?” asked the ordinary boy confusedly.
“Yes… you must take a heart of the Dragon clan member.”
“It’s mean… kill…?” asked the ordinary boy… he tried not to believe what he thought.
“Yes kill… You have only a little time!”
“How many hours?” asked the sorcerer.
“Less than half hour.”
“No… I can’t do that!!” said the ordinary boy hysterically. He knew what it means. But he tried not to believe it.
“After that… what should he do?” asked the sorcerer.
“No… I can’t do that…” mumble the boy continually.
“Hold the heart until I enter the heart. After that… the heart will become one with his heart. The seal will flow with his blood. Then he should generate the seal. Because if he dies… I will be free immediately. But if he has a descendant, I will be free little by little.”

The sorcerer moved his hands from the Dragon. Then he faced the mumble ordinary boy.
“I can’t do that… I can’t…” mumble the ordinary boy.
“You can do that.” said the sorcerer gently.
“No! I can’t!” shout the ordinary boy.
“If you don’t do that, what happen to your family?” said the sorcerer with his gentle smile.
“But… It’s meaningless… if I live but you… It’s meaningless for me.” said the boy.
“It’s not meaningless. My heart will become one with your heart.” said the sorcerer while touch the ordinary boy’s check.
“But…” the ordinary boy couldn’t finish his word.
The sorcerer kissed him and restrained the boy from finish his word. After that, the sorcerer hugged him.
“If this world destroyed… how about my family? I wish you can save them.” said the sorcerer. “Do you want to save them, for me?” asked the sorcerer.
“… … … y…yes…” said the ordinary boy while a drop of tear come down from his left eye.
The sorcerer released his hug. Then he held the ordinary boy’s right hand while read a spell that made the ordinary boy’s hand became strong and sharp.
“Take my heart with your hand.” said the sorcerer.

The ordinary boy approached the sorcerer. He opened the sorcerer’s shirt, and then he put his hand on the sorcerer’s chest and brought his hand to the left. On the sorcerer’s heart were placed. 
“In our 3rd meeting, I told you that I will give you my heart. Now, it will become true.” said the sorcerer with his gently smiles.
The ordinary boy formed his hand to be like the eagle’s claw.
“But I’ve never thought that it would be like this.” said the ordinary boy.
“Me too.” said the sorcerer with gently smile.
Then he pressed his hand to the utmost of his strength, took the sorcerer heart and pierced the sorcerer’s back. Then… he cried while pulled his hand.

He looked at the sorcerer’s heart on his full blood hand.
“What should I do, now?” asked him.
“Hold the heart until I enter the heart”
Black powders came out from the Dragon’s body and entered the sorcerer’s heart. The black powders entered the heart continually. It made the Dragon’s body disappeared little by little.
“Why you want us to seal you?” asked the boy.
“Because, if you seal me people except The Dragon clan will lose magic. So the world won’t suffer anymore and won’t be destroyed.”
“Why you want to sacrifice yourself?” asked the boy.
“… Because… … the world’s suffering is because of me. Because of my magic power too great… it flew with the air and make people can use magic.”
The Dragon said his last word and disappeared. Then the heart disappeared too. It entered the ordinary boy’s body.

End Prologue
 

 
I'll write the main story soon. Please read.
 
© Copyright 2007 Drac (drac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1248768-DraGon-Seal-Prologue