*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1239925-Beginning-lovers
Rated: E · Poetry · Other · #1239925
Forgive me and don't walk away.
Forgive me and don't walk away. I know I’ve been gone to long. Let’s dance among the rain clouds. Don't worry I’ll kneel down and wash your feet. Stay and let's talk tonight. Don't fear the scene for we're both beginning lovers. I'd give it all away for this one thing. I promise I’ll cherish the light. Please don't keep from looking back; I swear you won't turn to a pillar of salt. Look and hear the trumpet and horns sound. You are as soft and radiant as the clear sky moon. I never thought we'd go this far. There is no stopping now that I can say I love you. It feels like the first time we stood in front of each other. Let’s get caught in the weather and feel natures lust. Can you stay until your dreams become mine? Open the door and let it in. I'm in a trance of your starry eyed soul. Will we ever reach beyond the clouds? The ladder isn't that tall, so let’s use the stars to climb to the top of the sky. There we will become perfect lovers. I want to go to the limits with you. Don't walk away and let’s start off right.
© Copyright 2007 Heifitz (heifitz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1239925-Beginning-lovers