*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1240143-A-Midnight-Dance-Charaters-and-Terms
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1240143
This will help you better understand the characters and terms used in A Midnight Dance.
Characters and Terms
Title: A Midnight Dance

Setting: France in the clan village, Montana in a small desolate town. Woods and a dance studio, a lake house, Jackson High school.

Main Characters and Key terms:
• Vac’nolli: Vampire clan, Human drinkers
• Lorenicki: Vampire clan, “Vegetarians” don’t drink human blood
• Jhena: Vampire princess and heir to the Vac’nolli thrown. Mother is first queen. Lives in hiding till of rightful age to marry and ascend to queen. Teaches dance. Can control as well as read minds
• Daden: Vampire prince and heir to the Lorenicki thrown. Father is the dieing king and Daden must hide in a remote town till it is safe for the young prince to rule. Can shape shift into any animal.
• Madissa: A vampire servant and Jhena’s best friend. Helps Jhena with decisions and gets her what she needs.
• Tianna: First Queen of the Vac’nolli Clan. Owns “Dancing in the Dark: Dance Studio.” Jhena’s mother and protector.
• Tardious: Vampire king of the Lorenicki Clan. Ruthless ruler yet in morning over the loss of his wife fifty years before.
• Chance: Vampire friend to Daden. Servant to the Lorenicki Clan although in the family of the Vac’nolli. Captured and now a slave to the prince.
• Delirious: Dadens twin brother, Vampire hunter and ally for the Dogs. Said to be dead at birth. Evil at heart and in love with Jhena. Can control all 4 elements (Air, water, fire, earth)
• Hector: The first ever vampire, on neither of the clans, his own person. Old in age but not in appearance, has many powers and is the strongest of all as well. MIA.
• The Council: The Vac’nolli’s highest members. Can make rules and decisions to over rule the first family. Decides the fate of all Vac’nolli members.
• First family: The royal family of the Vac’nolli Clan
• The Society: The Lorenicki’s highest Vampires. A group of 5 of the oldest Vampires to ever live. A lot like The Council for the Vac’nollis’.
• The Prize: The royal family of the Lorenicki Clan
• Dogs: Evil half vampires, evolved in appearance and hunters of the vampire race.
• The Rage: A ritual war held when members from either clan break the rules of the treaty. A fight to the death
' Limit: A Council punishment involving the oldest weapons ot the Vac'nolli clan
' Sacreds: Ancient weapons infused with magic. Deadly if used forcefully and very painful depending on the weapon, some more greater than others. The most powerful is the Spider Glove
*As you may notice, the characters use words like hellish and devil to describe good things in place of things we would consider heavenly and godly. And things that are bad or disliked they become Godly or heavenly. REMEMBER that Jhena is a vampire and there for a dark being. This is natural talk for her as is the opposite for us. So I hope you don’t get too confused and enjoy!
© Copyright 2007 Codi-Ree (readinglife at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1240143-A-Midnight-Dance-Charaters-and-Terms