*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1240354-Spring-in-the-Air-Part-2
by Sarah
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1240354
After the despair of loosing my new lover, we finally meet again..
All that summer I never stopped thinking about my lover.

As soon as the sun was out I returned to the clearing in the wood, hoping against hope that she might appear.

All too soon the summer was past and life returned to normal. Ibegan to give up hope of ever seeing my lover again.

Then there I was pushing a trolley round the supermarket when I literally ran into her. One of those trolley collision things, "Sorry, excuse me"

She turned to me and smiled. My heart lurched.

Immediately I though, I look awful, old jeans (tight though!), baggy top (hiding my breasts too well) and hair untidy.

She looked glorious!

She reached across, I was still holding the handle of my trolley, and she put both her hands on mine. We couldn’t stop staring and smiling at each other.

We abandoned our trolleys and went into the coffee shop.

She said that her mother had been taken ill and she had rushed off to look after her. She had only been home a few days.

We finally exchanged names and phone numbers. She’s called Lillie.

We had managed to find a discreet corner in the coffee shop, and we soon got talking about sex,

"Had I been seeing anybody else?" Apart form my husband, No I hadn’t

"Had she?" She didn’t answer, but asked more questions instead.

"Had I thought about what we did?" Endlessly, but I didn’t tell her that!

"Did I want to see her again? " Absolutely, I had thought of nothing else since our trolleys had collided, but held back from tell her that.
"I don’t know, do you?" Needless to say she didn’t answer that, but invited me to her flat that evening.

I had to explain that I wasn’t free at weekends, my husband worked away from home during the week, but weekends were for him.

he looked a bit cross and didn’t suggest anything else. She paid for the coffee and was about to walk away.

In desperation I grabbed her arm, "Please, I said"

Please what?"

Now people were looking but I was in despair. I realised what she wanted

"Please Mistress"

"Monday then, and you’ll pay for putting your husband first" she said.

People were staring now, but I didn’t care.

I was going to see her on Monday!!!!!

The weekend end seemed endless. I did lots of lovely things with my husband, and we made love endlessly, but all the time I was thinking of Lillie, trying to imagine what she would do to me.

I knew that, whatever it was she wanted, I would say yes yes yes.

The whole of Monday was spent in anticipation.

I drove my husband to the station, then straight to the shops. I couldn’t think of anything in my wardrobe that was right, so I had to buy new.

First underwear. How sexy? As sluttish as I could find. I settled for a pink half bra that left my nipples exposed, a matching thong and suspender belt with sheer pink stockings.

A silk blouse that opened to the waist and only just covered my bare nipples.

A short, oh so short skirt, which I decided against at the last minute in favour of a long silky one which clung to my almost bare ass, with a slit at the front which went high enough to show my stocking tops with every step I took.

If that wasn’t enough to show I was gagging for it, I don’t know what would!

When I got home from the shops I felt so sexy that I was soon lying on the bed with my vibe in my pussy, but something stopped me. Somehow I felt I had to save it for her, so spent the rest of the afternoon with my pussy wet, giving myself an occasional rub, but denying myself the orgasm I desperately needed.

It usually takes me ages to get dressed but I was dressed and ready to go by 5pm and I am only an hour from her flat.

Remembering how nice it felt to have my hair pulled while having my arse spanked I had decided to leave it down (sexy that way anyway)

Before I left I studied myself in the mirror.

Already my nipples were hard, showing my arousal, and my pussy felt damp.

On my drive to the flat I had to pull over a couple of times to relax myself as my clit throbbed more and more the closer I got, but again I managed to hold off from reaching a climax.

By the time I reached her door my pussy was soaking wet in anticipation.
Suddenly I felt really nervous, like a young girl on her first date. I ring the door bell with knees shaking.

"OK steady girl" I whispered to myself as the door opened.

I know Lillie must have noticed my mouth open with no words coming out, for as she opened the door there she stood in a short mini skirt, so short that you could see her thong as she walked, thigh high boots, low cut blouse, showing off her firm large breasts, and a whip over her shoulder. I think the whip is what really caught my attention.

"Come in make yourself comfortable, Would you like a drink, I am having some wine" as she closed the door behind me.

"Oh yes please" I said in a trembling voice, as we made our way into the living room down a narrow hallway with a room just off to my right. The door was slightly ajar and I could see items hanging on the wall that made me shudder with dread but also longing.

Looking over her shoulder she notice I had seen the room and said

"That’s our play room, I will take you on a tour of it later" and smiled.

I tried to act as though I was under control as we reached the couch.

Lillie came over sat next to me, slid her arm round my shoulders and kissed me. Of course I kissed her back eagerly. I had been looking forward to feeling her soft warm lips against mine and probing tongue since that day in the park.

In no time she had her hand were up my skirt searching out my wet hot pussy. I didn’t complain, it was exactly what L wanted.

By now my nipples were rock hard and as mistress rubbed my clit and pussy, I began to work my hands up her skirt onto her swollen clit as well.

However I still wasn’t to be given the orgasm I desperately needed, she stopped just short and said maybe now would be a good time for her to show me the play room.

She grabbing me by the hand and pulled me upright. As I stood I could feel my juices running down my inner thigh, my thong was soaked and unable to hold back the flow.

As we reached the bedroom door mistress stood aside and said go in.

As I stepped in front of her she grabbed my arse, oh that felt good!

Hanging on the wall was a collection of whips, canes, paddles, floggers, cuffs, and a shelf full of dildos and vibrators.

I had seen these things in my imagination, but seeing them all for real made my knees feel weak. I felt myself go pale. I wanted to run, but I wanted to stay even more!

She led me to the bed and layed me down. She leant over me, pulling down my soaking thong before I had time to protest, spread my legs and began sucking on my clit, whilst reaching up and caressing my breasts and pinching my nipples.
I could have cum just then but she told me not to. To stop myself cumming I was trying to squeeze my legs together but couldn’t with her head and face between them.

I lay back in heaven. She worked her way up and down my body, licked and sucked from nipples to inner thigh to pussy.

Then as she lay on top of me kissing me on the lips she rolled me over on top of her and pushed my head down to her nipples.

Now it was finally my turn to taste her sweetness and my favourite part, to get to play and suck on her nice big breasts and nipples.

I was sucking one breast with the nipple in mouth. One hand squeezed her other breast while with the other hand I worked her pussy.

My whole body jumped with shock as I felt mistress slap my bottom hard.

As she spanked me it made me suck even harder on her nipples.

The more she smacked my bottom the harder I sucked,

When the spanking stopped I working my way down her belly with soft tender kisses until I reached her pussy, burying my face into it, sucking on her clit like a starving child who hadn't eaten for days.

Lillie took hold of my hair and pulled on it as I ate her,

Pulling all the time and telling me things like “Eat Sub” “Taste my cum.” “Harder Harder” and I responded as best I could until she came gasping and panting.

She lay under me until she calmed down, then slid out and said it was time to have some fun with her toys.

She got me kneeling on the floor and half laying on the bed. She said it was the perfect position to whip and fuck my arse.

“Dont you move” she said as she walked across the room to collect a hand full of dildos, vibrators and a paddle and flogger off the wall.

“Stretch out your arms” she order as she cuffed my wrists to the top and bottom bed posts.

She spread my legs and stood behind me working her fingers into my wet pussy and then my bottom.

Once she felt I was relaxed enough she rubbed lotion or oil into my holes and began working a small vibrator into my arse as well as a larger one into my pussy, turning them both on.

I could feel my legs trembling, my pussy dripping wet, my arse hole pucking up, oh it felt so good.
As I lay there, working my way towards a much needed orgasm, mistress took a type of panty device and put them on me so as to hold the vibrators in place,

Once this was done she took the flogger and began striking me across the bottom.

With the vibrators working in both my holes and now the feel of the flogger hitting my bottom I reached my much needed climax. It seemed to go on and on, getting more intense as each new wave that hit me.

Afterwards she gave me a moment to recover before she took the paddle and smacked one side of my ass then the other with it.

It really hurt at first but soon I didn't notice, for as mistress smacked me she also caressed and massaged my bottom.

Oh I was in heaven as she worked away, I really didn’t want her to ever stop.

Then without warning I heard the outer door open. Nervously I jumped for who could that be? Weren’t we alone?

To my horror Mistress said “Oh good, it looks as if Toni is home in time to join in”.

I said I didn’t want to have another man do this to me! I didn’t even want another man to see me tied to the bed like this.

Seeing my dismay she replied “No no, not Tony with a Y, Toni with an I, she is my room mate and we do everything together.

Even so I couldn’t bear to let her see me like this, but too late, the door opened.

So there I was, on my knees, spread on the bed with my wrists tied to the bed posts and with my arse in the air, and in walked a tall beautifully woman. I couldn’t help noticing her fabulous figure and long shapely legs under a smart shortish skirt.

“Hi all” she said with a smile. “I see you have been having some fun without me”.
Lillie explained that Toni, is a flight attendant and was just back from a long haul trip.

Toni was out of her uniform in no time, and said she was going to take advantage of my position to give me a whipping.

I pleaded with Lillie to help me. Although I wanted anything and everything that Lillie would do, I absolutely didn’t want it from anybody else.
But Lillie said that they shared everything, so I had better try and enjoy it.

Toni warned me that the whipping would be hard, she hadn’t had a woman for a week and was going to take it out on me.

Although she really hurt me it was OK because Lille conforted me and kissed me all the time it went on. Afterwards Toni licked my pussy until I couldn’t take any more. Her tongue is so long, it reached right inside me. Oh just writing this I shudder at the memory of her tongue.

Then she untied me and told me to do her, and I couldn’t wait to oblige. While I sucked and licked her pussy Lillie encouraged me with the paddle on my now very sore bottom. Toni’s pussy got so wet and tasted so musky and wonderful. I had never tasted a black woman before (or for that matter, a black man!). Oh, did I mention that Toni is black?

Anyway, afterwards we all slept together in that big bed. Lying between my two new lovers I felt so warm and tender and loved.

We made love again next morning, three women writhing together, pleasuring each other as only women can.

Over breakfast Toni told me more about herself. She is a sadist, a lover of bondage and pain. I suppose it was no surprise after what she did with the whip last night. But then she shocked me by telling me that, as a sideline, she occasionally worked as an escort girl to women in the D&S scene.

At first I was horrified but Toni said that it was a wonderful way to meet like-minded women, have a great night of sex, and get paid for it. Lillie added that she sometimes did it as well, she found it really exciting.

Toni told me about a regular client, Mrs Vokins, who would love to try out a new girl, especially one as submissive as me!

I was absolutely horrified. I had never been a whore, and didn’t want to start.

Ever since our meetings in the wood last summer I had been dreaming of becoming Lillie’s girlfriend. That’s what I wanted, not sex with her room-mate, and certainly not sex with some woman who paid for it.

But I was also darkly excited and fascinated. Somehow doing it for money because they told me to would be the ultimate submission.

Before I could even think it through Toni had picked up the phone and dialled Mrs Vokins. I heard her answer and Toni began to tell her about me……


This story, which is to be continued, was co-written by Master William and Sarah, from a storyline by Master William
C)2007 Master William and Sarah. All rights reserved.
This blog story is not to be copied, distributed, or posted to another site without the direct consent of the author.


© Copyright 2007 Sarah (sweetsmile at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1240354-Spring-in-the-Air-Part-2