*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1240971-Squiggley-and-Wiggley
Rated: E · Short Story · Sci-fi · #1240971
This story is about a boy getting stuck in a forest with a gross monster.
                                  One suny day a boy named George Cockenfidell took a walk down a deep dark forest. When he got there he saw a gross figure standing in front of him. He was scared as the figure was trying to hand him something. "What was it?" he thought to himself. A noise came out of the figure standing in front of him saying "take it... take it". But George was so scared he did'nt take and tried running back home. He bumped his head on a tree as he was trying to run. Then he relized there was no way out of the forest ! The creature was now behind him still saying "take it... take it", but George did'nt want to take what ever it was. The awful looking creature had blood oozing out of his mouth and hands, puss, and slimey like creatures were all over him. George decided to run home again but still no way out! George thought maybe the only way out was if he took what ever it was in the creatures hands. George reached out and the creature reached out too to give him it. It was a slimey wormy like substance he has now in his hand. The thing in his hands was squiggleing and wiggleing around like it wanted to be let go of. What is this George thought as he looked down at it. The creature looked up at him and said "eat it... eat it... eat it". George stuck the red slimey worm like thing in his mouth then threw up in front of the creature. As he threw up the creature was what seemed to be licking it! Then George couldn't help it but to throw up more. As the creature was eating the throw up he  was saying thank you! George then whispered "your welcome". The creature now got up and said "you may leave the forest and don't forget to come back and feed me!"
                                    George was telling everybody the story in school the next day and he described the monster like this: big ears, red slime all over him, puss leaking out of most parts of his body but mostly blood. Then George told his classmates about the worm thing he had to eat: slimey, red, wiggely and squiggly. His classmates didn't believe him but he said he will prove it to them by takeing them into the forest!
© Copyright 2007 LoralaiG (loralai at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1240971-Squiggley-and-Wiggley