*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1242942-the-stream-in-the-field
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #1242942
its about a love story
The Stream in the Field

you was working on taking down a barn near capron and gave me a call to bring you something out so you could eat some dinner. I fixed you some ham sandwiches and apple pie a long with other goodies for a picnic.

I enjoyed the drive  throughout the country it was in the middle of summer and the trees was in bloom and the air had a hint of fresh rain to it. I drove out a crossed a wooden bridge and across the country I went down through a draw to get to you.

You came up to me and said dam girl you sure are a site for sore eyes all dressed up in a dresses. Come here and let me look at you .I got out of the car and went over to the tree trunk you were setting on and asked you where you would like to eat at.

truman walked over to the old blue welding truck and pulled out a jug of water to wash his hands and then he asked me if I would like to see what he had been working on.I said Sure so we went over to the barn and climbed up the latter to the old barn loft.

It was beautiful up their the rafters were made out of old red wood two by eights. And it had long boards which is just what we needed to do the project that you wanted to work on.  You said that you were hungry but not for food but for me to come to you so you could feel me. I walked over to you and you turned me around putting your arms a round me and drawing me too you I gasped you was all ready hard.

I asked you if you wanted to eat. Running your hands under my shirt you said I think there getting bigger and dam its been a long time since I let you hold me like this. you leaned over to give me a  long and slow kiss taking my tongue in to your mouth and sucking on it I turned to give you full access to my barest as you took them also in your mouth and sucked them in turn making them nice and firm. I jumped as you nibbled a nipple a little to hard.


My legs was starting to get wet as you sliped your hand up under my skirt since I didn’t have any panties on under my skirt it was easy for you to help me with your busy finger my body started rocking and you loved it .I heard a car coming up the lane so we stopped and you told me will tell you what. See that lane over a crossed the way how about you driving up there just over the hill and will be there in a bout twenty minutes.

I said Ok so we went down the ladder cookson went first so he could hold the ladder for me to climb down when I was climbing down he was looking up at me he said dam you are a fine looking woman and wearing no panties under that skirt just makes a man what to get hard just looking at you.

  Did you wear that out here just so I could look at you in it. I said yes you asked me to wear one some time when I wanted you.
He said hum  that I do but first I got to do something here a minute so will see you in a few.

I drove over to where he told me to and took a look around it was nice over there I walk around a little and I kept hearing something so I went down a little further and discovered that the trickling noise I heard was a creak it was beautiful it had a wooden bridge going a crossed it with honey suckle vines hanging on it and going a crossed the top of thebridge struture making a canopy type covering .the grass was so green and fresh after the rain shower that we had earlier that day. I walked over to watch the creak flow since water in the river type setting has always festinated me.

Down below the bridge there was a tall elm tree surrounded by lilacs bushes between the honeysuckle and the lilac it smelt so sweet there I almost thought I was in heaven. The tall elm tree was swaying in the breeze that was floating up off the water. I decided to get the picnic basket and the blanket and slide down the bank to set up their under the old elm tree.  I was so busy setting up the blanket and picnic that I didn’t hear you drive up.

He snuck up behind me with a bouquet of honeysuckle and lilacs.  He handed them to me as he said flowers for the purity lady. I thanked him and laid them on the blanket beside where he laid down and found him self a nice big apple to slice  as he was slicing the apple he said succulent but its not as juicy as my honey. Just looking at you makes a man want to cum. I handed him a sandwich to go with it with a glass of nice lemon ice tea. 

I told him a bout how wonderful I thought this spot was and asked how he found it he said that he wonder over one day wail talking to billy and stumbled a crossed it. I told him that I think I never seen a place more perfect. Every thing was in harmony with nature I loved it. He said yes it sure is nice down here but it’s not as nice as you.

He slid over planting  kiss on my forehead telling me he thought I was the prettiest flower down here and I blushed .I was so hot I decided to take my shirt off .he gave me a little whistle and then he took my harden nipple in to his mouth. I told him it might be a nice time for a swim he said he wasn’t going to get in but I could if I wanted to. I replied with I would weather lay right their with him as he was busy pulling the string that keep my rap around skirt tied up  .he said like opening a present. Witch made me giggle.

My cookson sure has a way with words and the ladies. He thought it was nice to here me laugh for a change. He was turning me on stroking my hair with his hands telling me how soft my hair was and how he would like to feel it raped a round his cock.

I liad back in his strong but tender arms just  enjoying the great out doors. He sled out of his coveralls and now he too was naked just like the grate out doors .I turned a round and captured his man hood in my all but willing mouth and sucked it all the way down he said yes baby that what I like you sure do know how to make a man quiver oh yes suck that big prick get it don’t be afraid of it honey its been to long yes that’s what I been needing for sometime now.

He decided that I need a little attention to so he started nibbling at my clit and puffing hot little blows in me as he slid his tongue in to me I exploded in hot juices all over him .  He told me not to worry a bout it that it just proved that I love it as much as he loved what I was doing to him.

I couldn’t handle it any longer my mind exploded like it was the fourth of July I started screaming and he stopped to ask if he had hurt me I told him no I loved it.

I wanted more he turned me a round and said sorry but I got to get in that tight little box of your I love how you make it squeeze it right out of me how hot and tight it is its dam near to tight to get in then you make it even tighter when I am in you dam I love making love to you baby. As he explodes his own wet juice all in side of me I couldn’t contain it all it seeped out of me as he was cleaning up and kissing my sweet breast. He told me he had to go because it was getting dark and he had to clean the tools up a crossed the way.

© Copyright 2007 wild_honeybee (wild_honeybee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1242942-the-stream-in-the-field