*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1244000-Hell-Hath-No-Fury-Complete
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Young Adult · #1244000
A woman scorned and her revenge
"Sickening," the word was a growl on her lips.
The moon shone through the glass ceiling, making her black eyes shine like onyx jewels, she wore a silk claret gown and her red hair was combed neatly back behind her pale features.
"What is sickening Ariel?" Her companion asked.
She glared at him, the young man had broken her heart and wronged her, he had washed his lips with the filth of another's on the day of their union.
"You dare ask me that Marit?" She growled.
He laughed in her face, "Why not my dearest?"
Ariel moved towards him, hatred guiding her steps, she withdrew a black whip from herside and cracked it, the earth ripped open and the damned screamed and rose from the depths of darkness. Her eyes filled with the color of blood and gold as the trapped souls of lost vampires, lycans, and witches clawed at the the young one, tearing his flesh open, ripping his chest in half and leaving his heart bare. She creacked her whip again and the souls sunk back into their darkness. Blood seeped into the earth and made a puddle at her feet. Ariel kneeled beside his carcass, she kissed dead lips.
"To think I could of given you eternity." she scoffed. "Rest in hell my Luv."
© Copyright 2007 Elizabeth de Sang (the_countess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1244000-Hell-Hath-No-Fury-Complete