*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1245490-Hell-Hath-No-Fury-Ariels-history
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Tragedy · #1245490
Ariel or the woman scorned, her history
“You watched them die.” A male voice hissed into her mind.
She looked up sharply and black gold eyes caressed his face and his figure, he was pale and slender but muscular and powerful. His eyes were liquid gold, his hair was golden brown and he was beautiful to her. Her red hair fell in her eyes as she glared at him.
“Who are you?” She hissed.
Loud music played from the room beside this one, she removed her black hood and let him see her pallid features.
“I am Gabriel Draco.” He answered with a polite smile as he sat in front of her.
“What do want, Draco?” Ariel gripped her whip ready to summon every demon imaginable if he were to cross her.
He held up his hand signaling to her that he meant no harm, “I am a friend who wishes to seek the tale of your life.”
“A friend, I have no friends and how do you know of me?”
“Ariel, I am the book keeper, I know of all.” He answered, trying to keep his smile.
“And why do you seek my tale?”
"Do you know what they call you?" He said not waiting for an answer. "They call you the Reaper, that's why I want to record your tale."
She sat back in her chair, her eyes met his and she saw he spoke the truth.
"Shall we begin then?" He asked sitting back in his chair, smiling conently.
"Yes, I guess we shall." Ariel muttered.
Thoughts of Paris floated into her mind and she sighed sadly.
"I was born in Paris of 1512, growing up I knew no love from my mother but my father, he adored me," She paused thinking about long ago,"He sent me to all the best schools, I was taught to be a sophisticated young lady...everything I asked for was given to me and I became selfish and then he came into our lives..."
"Who?" Draco persisted immediatly intrigued by her.
"I call him the Devil but to others he is known as Lucius Hawthorne."

© Copyright 2007 Elizabeth de Sang (the_countess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1245490-Hell-Hath-No-Fury-Ariels-history