*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1246104-When-I-Love-You-Loses-Its-Meaning
Rated: E · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1246104
anyone whos ever had there heart broken
The tears slowly trickle down her face as the hope from within her heart begins to shrink. She’s dejected from the watered down “ I love you’s” they’ve become as ordinary as hello to her. The false hope of “I love you” has brought chaos to her thoughts. His voice faintly whispers in her ear as her head rests upon her pillow. And as hard as she try’s she still carries this burden, and his voice continually echo’s uninterrupted throughout the darkness she’s prisoner to. The pillows soaked with emotion from the sorrowing tears and those three words ring over and over in her head. Those three simple syllables leave her so confused. Seemingly in her grasp those words slowly slip away. And just as jeans begin to fade, so does her every ray of hope until the light is smothered in darkness. Three words that symbolized ones devotion and affection suddenly became the very words that would destroy her world. And so all the light has faded, but where does that leave her? Where does she turn from here? Will hope return to one who’s hopeless? Or will her nights be drowned in tears from now until forever? Will the haunting whisper of those three words forever plague her dreams? Will tears continue to run like a waterfall? With all of her hope gone, there leaves no hope for healing. With all light darkened there leaves no room for dried tears. Will she let it go this far. Will she let it get to the point of breaking her, or will she take these three words and use them on one who is worthy. Someone who truly understands the content and relevance behind those three powerful words. I Love You. A simple phrase. Three words. Three syllables. But behind every word lies significance. It’s meant to show compassion. Its meant to show you care. But when used lightly can bring a deep pain. The kind of pain that breaks a heart. When I Love You loses its meaning.
© Copyright 2007 iluvmunchkin (hannahh123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1246104-When-I-Love-You-Loses-Its-Meaning