*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1246898-Stanley-fisherman
Rated: E · Other · Comedy · #1246898
I wrote this story to see if I could make my English teacher's head explode.
A Prologue

I do not speak of the best way. This will not avoid my, although, to speak a good story. There was fisherman. Its name was not important, but let us exactly they cause Stanley to him. Stanley was alone fisherman. No body wished to be there Stanley because, there was fisherman, he smelled true to displease.

Stanley Fisherman

A day, as Stanley went for a long walk to articulate of its house, he heard noise. The noise came too much from distant spot far. It sounded as anxiety. Stanley was broken in a run as in proportion with him it could quickly. It found in of hiker of the danger. It was absorbed under dream of the bear. When Stanley come, hiker strangled in loathing. This overslept upwards in the bear. Hiker fainted and the angry bear looked like angered in Stanley. Stanley began to break itself in a run. Bears much to fast than people therefore bear grasped upward on the rapid. Hardly when he thought was the food of the bear, Stanley heard something at the distance. After its revolting scent, gulls enormous of the multitude of the sea swarmed in the region. The bear broke itself in a run. Stench Stanley's Preserved day.
--This ends and be

© Copyright 2007 The Pheasant (skidznet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1246898-Stanley-fisherman