*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1249019-Journal-Entrees
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by shorty
Rated: · Other · Inspirational · #1249019
Enter into the world of my personal journaling. Read the raw material of my heart.


Enter into the world of my own personal journal. Here is the raw material of my heart.

April 16,2007 Mon. PM.

I've been working on some of my poems today. They all need revision. One particular peice I've been working on is "Lessons Engraved On Headstones", which is a peice on death. There are a number of poems: The Last Enemy, Winter's End, Last Words, A Journal For The Deceased, And Lessons Engraved On Headstones(And the living takes it to heart, the poem).

There are more to come. However, I need to revise and finish these up first. Perhaps someone will take an interest in these poems. My hope and prayer is that they will help or inspire someone who may be facing grief. Or mabe someone who fears death.

One of the phrases I use is, Death comes to us all. Death will come weather we fear it or not. Am I ready to die?

None of us are really.

We all want to live. There is a song that goes something like this, ...I'm gonna live forever, I'll die no never...

The good news is this will become a reality - some day.

I know, those words "some day" gets us all. They kind of put a damper on things; don't they?

But what about NOW?
What do I do with my NOW?
I LIVE!


© Copyright 2007 shorty (douglas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1249019-Journal-Entrees