*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1249978-The-Way-I-Feel
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #1249978
a random poem that is dedicated to my ex and that describes how i feel.
What you're doing is so confusing.

The way you talk to me on the phone, the way you get a big smile on your face almost every time i come back to the deli and say hi to you at work.

How when i pick on you in some way you either do the same thing back or you do something else.

You always ask if you can kiss me when we talk on the phone at night, Why don't you just kiss me already?

You already know that i love you to death, i would do almost anything to get you back, and that i really want you back even though i don't admit it to everyone.

I love the way you talk to me on the phone, even though we aren't back together.

I can only hope that sometime soon we will be back together.

I want you back so much that i end up reminiscing about when we were together and then crying myself to sleep because of you.

I love you and i always will.
© Copyright 2007 Clarisse Krivarsky (queenclarisse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1249978-The-Way-I-Feel