*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1250148-Twisted-FateChapter-two
by LauraK
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Death · #1250148
The twisted Karma of the gang is gradually building up to an interesting, twisty return...


CHAPTER TWO: MISSY PLAYS DRESS-UP


Everything happened so fast. The last thing Missy can clearly remember seeing is Brandon screaming and trying to break free while she was being dragged away to some unknown fate. Now she sits alone in another room somewhere, awaiting her captor to return. All of the quiet surrounding her has left her no choice but to turn to her thoughts. What was left of them at least. The best one is of her husband, Brandon. He's the kind of guy who is spontaneous and will do whatever it takes to get a thrill. This sometimes drives Missy crazy but she loves him all the same. The other thoughts left are of the moments leading up to their capture.

She could remember cuddling up to Brandon after a very passionate evening. They had spent what seemed like hours making love and had taken a hot shower afterward. Although Brandon lay fast asleep, Missy was still wide awake, thinking about their life together. Her eyes slowly closed and sleep crept into her body. It seemed like only a matter of seconds when the hands clamped down over her mouth, stifling any screams. Brandon had already been gagged and bagged and was being removed from the bedroom. That was the last time Missy actually saw Brandon's face until their arrival in what they would later refer to as their tomb.

Would she ever see Brandon again? Before she can think the answer to her own question and begin to comfort herself, the door to her new room opens. Instead of the tall, dressed in black captor with the robotic voice, Missy sees a slim blond with dark eyes. Her attire has changed to low-cut jeans and a white t-shirt. The smile on her face is twisted and devious.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. I had to tend to our puppies out back. Well, I don't know if you'd call full grown rots puppies but they're still my babies."

Missy's tears have ceased but her heart and blood is still racing throughout her body. The pain of simply being in this room alone is about to kill her. The blond continues.

"I guess I should introduce myself, but only my first name. Well, no, it doesn't really matter since I'm the last face you'll ever see." With this came a slew of high pitched giggles. The sound sticks to Missy's brain as if covered with glue. Even after the woman was finished laughing, the sound continued to echo on and on inside of her thouhgts, making her feel as if she would go mad if she had to hear it again. "Sadie." Her hand is extended to Missy, knowing the girl is bound at the wrists. "Oops! I forgot." More maddening giggles.

Sadie turns her back to Missy and strolls over to an open closet. She begins shifting through several outfits, carefully studying each and every one before making her final decision.
"I think this one will suit you just fine." The item of choice is a large white rabbit costume. There is no mask, just the hood with floppy ears. Missy shrinks away from the sight of it and closes her eyes. She doesn't want to acknowledge any of the events that would soon be taking place.

Sadie places the costume on a nearby table and moves in close to Missy. The fear that Missy has built up is so strong you can almost smell it and all of the tension can be cut with a knife. Sadie reaches for Missy's arms. "Okay, let's play a game! You can be the fuzzy bunny and I can be your master who has to punish you for making messes."

Missy shakes her head violently from side to side and tries to scoot away from Sadie's grip while doing so. When she wouldn't cooperate, a hard slap was sent to the left side of her face, compliments of Sadie of course.
"Oh, stop it! If you'll play nice maybe I'll let the cute boy puppy from your group come and play with you. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

Missy refuses to answer. Sadie grabs her around the neck with brutal force and pulls her forward. "I said you'd like that, wouldn't you?" Now Missy nods her head frantically, struggling to breathe. Sadie releases Missy and more sharp giggles flutter into the room. Missy's body is now trembling from head to toe.

Sadie once more returns to the costume that has been laid out for Missy. She removes the hanger and tosses it aside. The costume hangs over one arm as she strolls back toward Missy. Everything that happens to her now leads into a dark void of the forgotten.

STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER THREE....
© Copyright 2007 LauraK (laurak13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1250148-Twisted-FateChapter-two