*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1251047-This-is-the-End
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1251047
A friendship gone wrong.

This is the End


You used to be different than you are now. You used to be someone I looked up to. Someone I knew that I could go to when my life went back to how it was. So when did it all change? When did you become the one I ran away from, instead of running to? I used to have hope that you would change, hope that things would go back to how they used to be. After today though, I just don’t know anymore. You put me down like you never had before. I used to think it would get better, but right now I just hurt. What you said wasn’t pretty, what you said wasn’t nice. I was trying to make it all better. Now I’m not. You ruined the hope I had. You ruined what I had dreamed of. Now you’re the one left behind because I’m moving on. I will always forgive you, but you don’t deserve it. You never asked for it, but I’m giving it to you anyway. It’s all over now. I’m going on and leaving you behind. There is no way that I can fix this distance between us. You had to go and rip my heart up again. Why did you do this? Now it’s all over. Was it really you who changed, or was it me?
© Copyright 2007 I_love_everyone (love4ever at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1251047-This-is-the-End