*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1265348-Things-in-Life
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1265348
Some things in life that just kinda happen.
Things in life are very interesting. Sometimes things don't happen the way we want. We all know that. Everyone's heard that a bagillion times in life. Sometimes things happen that are great. You win some, you lose some. Right. Again, a cliche we all know. Sometimes you say things you don't mean and that's when things go wrong. That's when you just have to accept things and move on with life. Even if you don't like the situation, words are one of the many things you can never take back. Other people can talk to you, you can talk to you, even God can talk to you and things still might not make sense. Just wait a little while and they will. Get over the problems you have in your own life and you start to see the problems the world has in a new way. Once you get an unbiased opinion you can do anything and say anything to anyone and mean what you are saying. Live life with all you heart and never, ever, ever giveup. That's about all you can do. Because in the end, none of the drama even matters.
© Copyright 2007 I_love_everyone (love4ever at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1265348-Things-in-Life