*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1251402-Chapter-6-Lets-Hit-the-Road
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1251402
.............
After taking Aerial back to Thalor, Krad returns with a surprising little story to tell. He tells Luke of his taming of the Haisoof, naming him Raizel(pronunciation: ry-zul), escaping that near cannonball, and everything else. Luke (who was currently 15) was proud of his little 14-year-old brother on his first solo rescue mission, and his first completion of a solo rescue mission.

~~*4 months later*~~

So far, the Evil Army had not attacked yet, but very recently there were rumors that Old Man Kenji saw a Black Ship sailing, but it wasn't going West towards Yendis, it was going past Yendis, possibly to other lands in the continent of Acirema. There were many other countries in the land of Acirema, the closest one being Sayamiha, the Land of the Powerful. Many dominant tribes had united into two separate tribes. Those two tribes, or clans, were the Retsi Clan and the Ayeza Clan. These two clans fought terribly after forming, and there was massive destruction. After realizing their greed of conquering the other tribe, they decided to be friends, and started rebuilding. Right now, their ties were getting stronger and stronger, as their technology ranks were going up and up, closer and closer to the top. Or they would be heading to Watnip Island, an island known for its beauty, peace, and tranquility. Also, another close land was Truke, and another Krutt. These two countries had a very strong relationship, because the two Leaders of the countries were brothers! They were in the continent of Shreene, the smallest in the world of Elcarim. Anyways, Luke and Krad thought it over that they were going to build a stronger army by combining with these other countries. What all these nations had in common was that neither of them had a Sage living in them. The closest living Sage was Ramis, the Strong Yellow Sage of the North. Ramis lived in Parsh, the bordering country of Truke.

Anyways, Luke and Krad thought about it to check things out and follow the Black Ship, even though it had long gone. The people decided to make two big ships, the first one for they Eyerie brothers and the rest of the passengers would be villagers. The second would be led by Drabe, a mighty warrior among the villagers who was proven worthy to hold a Mazrit sword, which was a sword meant for the Eyerie brothers. Krad passed the offer to take a big boat for some reason, and he told everybody that he had saved Aerial, conquered the Haisoof, and brought both of them here to Yendis. Aerial had come back to her senses, but still didn't know anything about the kid who was the third among the heroes of legend. The villagers asked for the other two warriors of legend that were found and supposed to be brought to Thalor, and Aerial only pointed out Kradius and Lucus Eyerie.

All the villagers were very surprised that these two boys were of legend. They cheered as the mouths of Luke and Krad dropped, because now they knew why they were brought here to Yendis, among all these people. Everyone was surprised, even Thalor, who was known to be surprised after an average time of 65 years. Things were now going to get a bit better for the Eyeries. Thalor then made an honorable speech about the Eyerie brothers. He talked about many things of their qualtities--their courage, their kindness, their strong will, and their efforts to pitch in and help. Aerial, coincidently, was sitting next to Krad, who was sitting next to Luke. Thalor retold the story of Krad going to save Aerial. When Aerial heard the story, she looked at Krad and blushed a bit. Krad, to her, was a truly amazing figure, with courageousness in his heart, kindness in his eyes, and much more only seen when you get to him and his heart. As for Aerial, she had already gone deep into Krad's heart, making a permanent mark right in the core.

After the speech, Krad was going with Luke around the village. Then, Krad heard Thalor in his head, "Kradius, I need you here right now! Get your brother, too! It is an emergency!"-Thalor. "Alright, I'm coming. Nothin' to worry about."-Krad. Krad told Luke, and so they ran to Thalor, "Kradius, Lucus! I think you shouldn't wait any longer! I am sending you about the land to go look for and get back our two missing scientists, the ones that have been captured by those evildoers. There isn't much time!"-Thalor, "What?! All of a sudden? Well, okay, we'll get ready right away. But we're going alone, aren't we?"-Luke. "Actually, I'm sending your good old friend Drabe. Also, Aerial will meet you occasionally just in case you are in need."-Thalor. The brothers agreed, and were about to go pack up, when Krad said he'll catch up with Luke later. Luke left, and Krad tried to open the door to the first floor, but it was locked. He knocked on it, and Aerial opened it, blushing at his sight, "Thanks for saving me out there. I wouldn't have been here without you."-Aerial, her soft, beautiful voice echoing in Krad's head, "I...uh--well--n-n-no problem. Here when you need me."-Krad. "Come in, I have something to give as a thank you.","Well, okay.", Krad went through the door to find many different vehicles, floating vehicles,lined up next to each other, "I like to make stuff, that's what I do. I made all these vehicles. I'll give you two of your choice. Each one can be resized, so you can make it small and put it in that little bag of yours, and make it bigger again so you can drive it."-Aerial. She smiled at Krad, who smiled back. Krad went to a black one with red and the other one that was black and had white outlines."I think I'll get these two, they're perfect."-Krad.

He was looking at each one with interest. So he took each one, "See you again sometime. Later."-Krad. He left and ran back to Luke, meeting him next to the home of Drabe, who was there, too. He told him that he got some motorcycles from Aerial. Luke took the one with black outlines. Drabe got ready, Luke was ready, and Krad was also ready. Now they had a journey to start, and they waited for Aerial. At last, she came. Drabe and Luke sat on one motorcycles, an Krad and Aerial sat on the other. They floated off in the ocean, out of sight, going head-on with a huge challenge to overcome...
© Copyright 2007 Dr. Fizz (darqnys at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1251402-Chapter-6-Lets-Hit-the-Road