*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1251403-Chapter-7-Things-Get-Ugly
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1251403
how am i writing?
The four kids confidently traveled across the sea, talking about their lives along the way. "Hey, bro. I think we should split up for now, because that way we can cover more land. Sure, it will be hard for us to defend ourselves, but it's worth the shot. When you find the ship, just contact Thalor through your head, and tell him to contact us. Then we'll meet up at one place and go for it."-Krad, "Good idea, Krad. That will do. I think you should take your side, the East. I will take the West. There is land that way, so I'll try to get more soldiers from these foreign lands."-Luke. "Right. Let us execute our plan. We shall try our hardest to get more people on our side. Since we can still get to Anacados, we will first contact the Leader of Anacados to come on our side. That way, the whole of Anacados will become one army against evil."-Drabe. The plan was made, and done.

The two flycycles took different paths. Waiting for the time to come, Krad told Aerial, "Aerial, hold on tight. I'm gonna go freestyle right here."-Krad. Aerial held tight on Krad, and Krad increased the speed limit greatly. He was going at about 100 miles per hour--on water! "OH NO! KRAD! STOP!"-Aerial. Krad, all of a sudden, went on a full stop. When he hit the brakes, he did a perfect 180, "What is it?"-Krad, "The gas is running low. Look at the meter. We can't do anything else. This splitting up plan was really bad."-Aerial. Krad giggled,"Relax, I got something that will never run out of fuel."-Krad. With new hope and a smile on her face, Aerial looked at Krad, then Krad screamed, "RAIZEL!". Krad slowly drove to a nearby island, and put the flycycle back into his bag. "This will take a little while. We should camp out for now. I called my pet Haisoof, Raizel."-Krad.

They were exploring the island, and found a few fruit that tasted amazingly awesome, and haven't been founded yet, so they took a bunch. Krad and Aerial had a lot of fun. But then, they saw red glaring eye eyes in the bushes. Krad took Aerial's wrist and gently pulled her behind him. He revealed his sword from his sheath, and those mysterious beast revealed themselves, as well. These beasts were ugly, with red bloody eyes, and bodies of steel. They looked very tough, and they surrounded Krad, closing in on him, "Aerial, close your eyes and don't freak out no matter what. This is about to get ugly, not that these things aren't."-Krad. Aerial covered her eyes,and Krad went all-out. First, Krad attacked a smaller one, and they started a sword fight. Behind him, Krad saw another big Spiko (as Krad called them) rushing towards. Krad let the huge Spiko come close, and at the last second, when he swung his sword, Krad moved away.

The Spiko slashed the small Spiko in half, killing the little one. Krad looked at the huge Spiko's sword, marvelling at its beauty. Its blade was long, wide, sharp, and handsome. He was aiming for the sword, and was ready to dash. Suddenly, a Spiko came from behind and slashed Krad's right arm, luckily not the one he had his sword in. Krad held his right arm painfully, and clenched his teeth. The Spiko was about to stab Krad when Krad stabbed the Spiko first. The beast flipped and shrieked in pain, the screaming distracting all the other Spikos. That was it, since their bodies were of steel, Krad would have to hit their heads. He took his hammer and smashed each one on the head, hearing a crack for every smash. Krad's eyes turned from a normal red to a fiery, bloody red. He was mad, and for the big Spiko, he put about four cracks in it. Then he took his bonerang(EXTREMELY SHARP ON THE EDGES) and it bounced off each Spiko's back, putting a deep cut in their backs. Then, Krad took one of the Spiko's swords and dashed between them, stabbing each one along the way.

Blood was flowing down the ground, making a pond out of itself, with the dead bodies just lying around in there. Krad calmed down, and then looked for Aerial. He looked around but he only saw her lying on the ground, too, but not in the pond of blood. She had a bruise on her arm, too. Krad shook her to make her wake up, but she didn't. He splashed water on her and stared for a few minutes. Just then, another Spiko was jumping for Krad, but before it could stab Krad's back, Krad turned around and extended his sword towards the Spiko. Then, the Spiko's died. Krad had no choice, he had to run out of this forest as fast as he could. He picked up Aerial bridal style and started running.

Eventually, he got to the beach, and very, very exhausted, he fell to his knees, put Aerial down, and fell himself. The two of them lay on the beach, next to each other, unconscious and forgetting about the world around them...
© Copyright 2007 Dr. Fizz (darqnys at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1251403-Chapter-7-Things-Get-Ugly