*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1252577-Silence-in-Black-and-White
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Young Adult · #1252577
A story about the ressistance
Silence in Black and White

A thin rain pounded heavily on her slender shoulders, a heart that was heavy like stone was broken and the painful beating of the broken object was becoming an agonizing ring in her ears. She hugged herself, her green eyes clouded with apathetic sorrow as her phone rang.
“Hello?”
“Hey are you alright, how’s Idaho?” Manic’s voice was calm but there was a panic desperately trying to hide.
“Yeah, what happened?” She asked worried.
“The government sent an aerial attack on a coven outside of where you are, they took a lot of them, killed some.”
“Any survivors?”
“One, a little girl about 5…we found her kneeling over her mother trying to wake her…it was horrifying Magdalen…”
“You have to get someone to talk to her…”She said morbidly.
“I’ll get Amile, she was a mother, she’ll handle her…”
”Thanks Manic.”
“Maggie be careful, I love you, bye.”
“I will, I love you too.” She whispered before hanging up.
A feeling of trepidation rolled off her skin as she looked down at the blue T-shirt she wore and faded jeans over black and white high tops. She gripped the door handle that led to a college party. She slipped in and moved along the crowd of teenagers and young adults. Her eyes were down cast and shadowed by her long white hair. Magdalen put her hands in her pocket and sighed, she didn’t know why she was there. She suddenly looked up to see a boy who resembled Marcus but he had snake bites and pink, green, and blond hair. She found herself lingering towards him.
© Copyright 2007 Elizabeth de Sang (the_countess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1252577-Silence-in-Black-and-White