*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1253057-Heartbreaker
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by lauren
Rated: 13+ · Other · Romance/Love · #1253057
continued story of Laura and Tyler
Laura and Tyler were just hanging out like they always do and they were just chillin watchin movie together. Now that they were going out they had no problem sitting close together and cuddling close to eachother. As they were watching there movie and cuddling as they usualy did they heard Tyler's mom walking down the stairs and as soon as they heard her comeing they slit and went to different ends of the couch and acted like they would die if they ever sat close to eachother. Of course by this action you would know that nobody but Tyler and Laura knew that they were going out. Tyler's mom smiled and just kept up what she came down to do. When she had gotten what she was looking for and had gone back upstairs Tyler and Laura let out a big sigh.
"That was a close one," Tyler said smiling.
Laura laughed, "Yeah it was."
They went back to sitting next to each other as close as they could like they usualy had, but then Tyler's phone rang and said he had to take this and he would be right back. So Tyler left the room and answered his phone while Laura waited patently for him to come back. Laura could faintly hear his voice talking and an acational laugh. When he came back Laura asked who it was and he just said it was just a guy friend, but Laura knew he was lieing because of the way he was talking to the person and how he had said who he was talking to. She faked a small smile and continued watching the movie.
When the movie was over Tyler leaned over and kissed Laura on the head while Laura faked another small smile because his kiss didn't feel the same as all his other kisses.
"I'm going for a little drive, i'll be back later," as Laura said walking out the door. Tyler ran after her and grab her arm as Laura turned around.
Is everything OK Laura, you haven't been yourself all night."
Yeah i'm ok, I just have alot going on at school and at home, I just need some time alone, thats all," Laura lied with a small smile.
Laura hopped into her pickup truck and put the key in the ignition and started the car. She put the truck in reverse and started rolling back as Tyler watched her. Once Laura was out of the drive way she put the car in drive and went foward at a high excellerating rate. Tyler watched her tail lights fade in the darkness of night and slowly turned back around and walked back inside.

to be continued...........
© Copyright 2007 lauren (speedychik2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1253057-Heartbreaker