*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1255972-The-Story-of-my-Life-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Relationship · #1255972
the second chapter of Ronnie's story is right here!!!
         It was late the next night, Al and I were heading towards, our new “educational experience” with toilet paper and paint in hand.

“ I’ll take care of the paper if you get the paint...” I suggested

“Sounds good, you have the banner and everything in your bag?” he asked

“ That I do. I even remembered the brushes.” I said proudly.

We finally made it to the school, I headed towards the big trees in front of the large brick building, and Al started off to make the signs. We decided that the signs should say, something quirky and interesting, something to make people think... something like “I hate you all, in that cut off your head with a toothbrush kind of way....” so that’s what it said, in HUGE red block letters  I started to toilet paper the trees, and saw that Alister had finished with painting the sign, and was heading my way.

“ hey, how’d the sign turn out?” I asked

“ I think it looks pretty spiffy if I do say so myself...” he said in a very cocky manner.

“Good, then it must be amazing” I said sarcastically, while rolling my eyes.
After we were finished, we decided to step back to admire our hard work. I was surprised that there was that much toilet paper, almost everything but the signs we hung was covered. We decided on signs, ya know, just in case we got caught, we wouldn’t get in as much trouble. The signs Alister made actually were pretty good. He has nice penmen ship....

“You have nice penmen ship....” I told him what I was thinking.

“ why thank you, im sure yours is nice as well.” he replied.  “You ready to go?” he asked me

“Yeah.” I said after glancing one last time at our master piece.

He grabbed my hand and headed in the direction of his house. “so...” I started, “wanna play the question game?” I asked

“ the question game? Whats that?”

I gawked. What kind of weirdo, doesn’t know the question game? 

“ You mean to tell me... that you have NEVER played, the question game?” I asked in astonishment.

“Um... no.. is that a bad thing?” he asked “ like are you gonna shun me or something...?”

“ would I do something like that?” I asked in a fake hurt tone.

“ well... I wouldn’t put it past you ” he replied mockingly.

“You know what? It happens one time. One. Time. And no one lets you forget.” I said in a huff.

“Wait what are we talking about?”he asked

“Are you serious?”

“Um... yes...”

“You really don’t know what I’m talking about?”

“Nope.”

“That’s horrible.... you have a shorter attention span then me.” 

“ I can not tell a lie... its... true” he said as he hung his head in shame.

“I knew it. I KNEW IT ” I yelled, sending a few birds flying out of their nests, in fear.

“Knew what?”
I sighed.

END-O-PART-2

the next day, school was canceled, on a count of us- really, no applause please - Alister and I were pretty stoked. We decided to hit the mall, I donno why... but we did. I think it might have been because we were hungry and the mall pretty much has any kid of food you could possibly imagine. 

when we finally got there, after a whole, 5 MINUET, drive. I was really excited, untill I saw who else was there....


“ So al, where would you like to go first?” I asked him politely.

“ I donno, I’d have to think about it.” He replied.

“ Wellllll I’m to impatient to wait so were gonna go innnnn... wet seal ” I like the wet seal 

“Fine... bossy pants....” he mumbled.

“ I heard that ” I replied as a mother would. Its actually pretty fun  You know... to snap at people... not to necessarily  be a mother....yeah...

“ Damn you and your good hearing ” he said as we were walking into the store.

We looked around for a few minuets, I had a couple shirts in hand, when something or-rather someone- caught my eye from behind a rack.

“Ooooh shit ” I said quietly and ducked down.

“Uh why are we ‘ooooh shiting?” alister asked from beside me.

“Isn’t it obvious? ”

“ I would have to say... no.”

“Oh, well my EX-with a capitol EX- boyfriend is standing over there, he’s kinda a stalker and he’s creepy and not nice and he was a crappy boyfriend and did mean things and and and umm a lot of other stuff...” I rambled.

“What kind of mean things...?” Alister asked.

“Lots of them...” I said looking down.

“Yeah? Well what do you wanna do? Wanna leave?” he asked a worried expression playing on his face.

“No... I’ll be fine. Just keep shopping.” I replied

As I pretended to browse through the millions of clothes in the store I felt a pair of eyes on me. I new they were HIS eyes. I could just feel it. I didn’t dare look over my shoulder. I wouldn’t. I couldn’t is more like it. He always looked at me like that, a smug look on his face. The side of his lip curled into a smirk. Almost as if he was mocking me. I. Hated. It. No, it was more than hate. I was disgusted. With the boy I thought I loved. Thought being the operative word. But mostly with myself. For letting him control me like he did at one time.

“You know? I’m kinda bored. I think we should go do something else ” alister stated his opinion.

“ Are you saying that cuz you really wanna go, or cuz of the situation.” I asked.

“Both.” he replied simply.

“You sure?” I asked

“More than positive.”

“Ok..”

we walked out of the store hand in hand. Al’s grip was tight, and it tightened as he saw HIM walk out of the store. He looked really worried, almost nervous. I knew it was because of me. I hate it when people find out. They act differently around me. Hopefully Al will be different.

“ You wanna go get ice cream?” he inquired.

“I’d love to” I said nudging him.

He nudged back.
© Copyright 2007 HerestoGoodbye (herestogoodbye at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1255972-The-Story-of-my-Life-2