*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1255974-The-Story-of-my-life-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Relationship · #1255974
Here's the exciting third part to Ronnies story!
As we walked into the old-fashioned ice cream parlor, I was getting more and more excited  I. Love. Ice cream. Its my FAVORITE. As long as there’s chocolate in it I’m good. I mean I’ll eat it if there isn’t, but I like chocolate.

“What would you like? My treat.” Al asked.

“Ooooh what a gentle man ” I teased. “Chocolate please.” I decided to go with the classic.

“Ok, be right back”

he walked over to the counter as I nabbed a table in the back of the dinner. It was a two-seater, If you were wondering. I saw Alister walking back over to me with two big cones of chocolate ice cream.

“YUMMY ” I screeched as he joined me at the beautiful table I had picked out. All by my self. He should be proud.

“You betcha ” he said, ignoring my annoying-ness and handing me my cone.

“Thank you, stranger I don’t know. My mommy always told me not to take candy from extremely attractive strangers, but she never said ANYTHING about ice cream ” I said in a ditzy voice.

“Ummm yeah....” he said playfully trying not to make eye contact.
 
“That hurts Alister... it hurts in here.” I said hitting where my heart is positioned in my chest.

“ it hurts your boob?” he asked, obviously not understanding my gesture.

“ um... no. it hurts my heart...” I replied, giving him a strange look.

“ does it need a band-aid?” he asked much as a little kid would.

“ no, but thank you for asking.” I patted him on the head and turned my attention to my rather large ice cream cone.

A few licks into my ice cream cone a few boys walked in. They all had the same ‘look’ you could say and Alister and I.

“Ha  Look who it is ” one of the boys exclaimed.

“Hey guys...” Alister trailed off, looking embarrassed.

“So this is who you’ve been ditching us for?” a different one asked.

There were 3 boys and a girl I hadn’t seen come in. On of the boys had black hair, skater cut, and bright blue eyes. He had on jeans, they were a little tight, but not TO tight, and a T-shirt. The second boy had dirty blonde hair and a goofy grin on his face, his eyes were a green-ish color, it was a very strange eye color. He had on so tattered vans, a Blink-182 T-shirt and jeans. And last but not least there was a boy, with brown hair, and honey colored eyes. He had on so E’s and ripped up jeans, to finish his look of he wore a random T-shirt with a hoodie over top of it. All three of the boys were very attractive. Then there was the girl, she was very pretty. Straight blonde hair, brown eyes. She was wearing a red cami, a black hoodie and light colored jeans.

“ I didn’t DITCH you guys. I simply had made plans with Ronnie first.” he explained to the group.

“Well are you at least going to introduce us to your new friend?” the one with black hair asked.

“Of course.” as he pointed to each one he said a name. The boy with the black hair was named, Quinn, the blonde one was named Asher, or Ash. And the one with brown hair was named Carson. The girls name was Chloe. I greeted them with a wave and a hello. They all said hi back.

         
“So, what brings you guys here?” Alister asked.

“We wanted ice cream and Chloe said they had some awesome ice cream here, so we stopped by.” Quinn told him.

“Well you guys wanna hang out with us?” al asked. “As long as its ok with Ronnie.” he finished.

“Oh yeah  That’d be fun ” I said flashing him a smile.

“Whada ya think guys?” Quinn asked the rest of the group.

Random ‘sure’s’ and ‘why not’s’ came from them and it was decided. we had just added 4 more people to our little group.

“So you guys see the school?  Its COVERED in toilet paper ” ash exclaimed.

Alister and I looked at each other and smiled.

“No way, you guys didn’t ” Chloe stated. “Theres no way  ” she went on.

I just nodded and Alister had a proud smile on his face.

“Nice job...” Carson chimed in.

I realized thats the first I had heard him speak.

“You don’t talk much do you?” I asked Carson. He just shrugged.

“Hey, Ronnie  Wanna go walk around? ” Chloe asked.

“Yeah sure.” I said as I stood up. “Where to?” I asked once we got out of the ice cream shop.

“I just wanted to get you some background info. On everyone ” she said.

“ awsome ” I said still walking about the crowded mall.

“Well, where to start.... I guess with Al. Well, Al’s a real nice kid. Good grades, doesn’t drink or do drugs. All around nice guy. Hes an amazing friend  Hes like my big brother in a sense. His mom and dad are still together and, very awesome people. Hes got an older brother, his names Blande. Hes not home much on a count that hes in collage. Him and Al are kinda close, not really though after what happened last summer....” she trailed off.


END OF 4



“I should let him tell you if he wants to though...” she told me.

“Well what about all the other guys? And what about YOU? I bet, you’re an evil whore sent by some evil whore sender  and  And  AND  Your out to decapitate the guys and eat there BRAINS    ” I rambled.

“Uhhh no.  not quite....” she looked at me oddly.

“Sorry, the psychiatrist told me I had an over active imagination....” I said. “Now I see that shes right....”

“Ha niiiice. Your going to fit in with our group just fine.”


“YAY    ”  I cheered. “But what about everyone else?”

“Well lets see, Quinn, the bad boy of the group, is really just protecting himself, hes not really all that big and tough, but don’t tell him I know. He skateboards, none of the guys drink or do drugs but lots of people think they do, just because there judgmental bastards. But any-who, he’ll act like a butt munch at first, but don’t mind him. Then there’s Ash, hes a goofball. He does stupid stuff like jump off roofs and chase ducks, but hes a sweetie. And last but not least, there’s Carson, hes kinda the quieter one. None of the guys should be considered quiet but Carson doesn’t talk much. Hes kinda a dork, but then again we all are. Carson is a good guy. kinda protective of his friends cuz were kinda like his family, his mom is drunk all the time and his dad died when he was younger. thats kinda a rough outline of the guys..” she finished.

“Well that was a nice little briefing” I stated.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it.” she said as we walked back into the ice cream shop.

“My ice creams gone....” I said sadly, eying Ash’s.

“no, my ice cream.” he said sternly.

“Pleaseeeeee ” I looked at him with the cutest face I could muster.
“Ugh. I don’t even know you and im giving you my ice cream, whats it gonna be like when I actually get to like you and were friends? ” he asked no one in particular in an exasperated tone.

“YAY YOU ” I shouted and nearly jumped on him as he handed me his half eaten ice cream cone.

“Do you really need the sugar? ” he asked as he noticed I was bouncing.

“Whats THAT supposed to mean? ” I glared at him.       

“Nothing... nothing...” he said throwing his hands in the air.

“Thanks ash ” I said as I finished the cone.

“No problem” he said with a sigh.

We walked out of the ice cream shop, and as we did Quinn came up next to me.

“Hi, I’m Quinn.” he said

“...yes I have been informed....” I looked at him in a confused fashion.

“Whats with your face?” ash asked from the other side of me.

“CHLOE  I’m confused already  Hes being NICE ” I said in a whinny voice.

“He IS? ” she exclaimed. “Whats with THAT Quinn? Your never nice to new people ” she stated.

“She seems like you, and I like you, so I figured I’d give her a shot before making her hate me ” he said with a smile.

“And why didn’t you think I was like me? Huh?” she asked.

“There was no other you to compare you to...” he replied.

“Oh...”
© Copyright 2007 HerestoGoodbye (herestogoodbye at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1255974-The-Story-of-my-life-3