*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1257619-Notes-in-Class-Part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1257619
Carrying on the class notes.
Wednesday 5th October – Mr Dyball’s maths lesson. Tasha and Leah are bored. They had an argument at break and from the way they are sitting it is evident they are not talking.

Leah – I am sorry, Hun.

Tasha – that is ok, but I am still kind of mad.

Leah – well I thought you were going out with Alex, you know I have fancied him for ages.

Tasha – yeah well I am not.

Leah - but you are pretty close it does not take a genius to work that out.

Tasha – we are just friend, he is more likely to go out with you, you are so much more….

Leah – what?

Tasha - I was going to say pretty.

Leah - thanks Hun, you are the best.

Tasha - what did Mr Dyball just say, what are we meant to be doing?

Leah – and you think I was listening.

Tasha – haha, guess not. Well what were you up to last night?

Leah – well mum was drunk and I just went out with Karla from down the road. It was so boring but it was better than having mum all high and then sobbing her heart out.

Tasha - sounds fun, better than my evening. I had to stay in and do all my homework and help mum make some curtains.

Leah – at least you had something fun to do, I was just hanging out in the back yard with a beer and a smoke.

Tasha -yeah and I was sewing with my MUM!

Leah – O.K but I wish my mum would do something with me.

Tasha - well when she does you will so regret it, my life sucks.

Leah – yeah, whatever.

Tasha - what do you mean by that? My mum does not understand anything about me, she stops me going out and I have to be back by 7PM, what is that about? She always wants to chat about things I do not care about. I can’t wear whatever I want, I always have to do my homework. I can only go on the Internet for 30 minutes. I just can’t stand my mum she is so overpowering.

Leah – I hear what you are saying, and I am sorry you are so angry but I was just saying that your life is not so bad.

Tasha – what do you mean by that? Why are you being so bitching?

Leah – I am not trying to be nasty, I am just saying my mum is a drunk and she does not care about me. And sometimes I wonder if she loves me. Life for me at home is a miserable one, not great like you picture it.

Tasha – yeah, whatever. You can do anything you like.

Leah – O.K lets drop it.

Tasha - should we do some work.

Leah - do we ever do any work?

Tasha - umm nope.

Leah – why would it be any different now.

Tasha – O.K

Leah – heard anything more about Michelle?

Tasha - nope, but Debbie is going out with Sam.

Leah – yuck! How do you think I should ask Alex out?

Tasha – just go for it.

Leah – easier said than done.

Tasha - write him a note, sweet and romantic sort of thing. So do you really like him?

Leah – yeah totally, he is such a hunk.

The bell rang for the end of lesson, the girls packed their things and rushed to lunch.
© Copyright 2007 pswaterman (pswaterman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1257619-Notes-in-Class-Part-2