*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1258426-Sadism
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Death · #1258426
a short story that resullted from my violent depression brought about by loneliness
 Silently he sits in his chair. He looks at his watch every few seconds, as if waiting for something.
The sleepy atmosphere is beginning to take its toll on every classroom.
But he seems as if he is excited. As his classmates are falling one by one to sleep, Lucius waits…
“Sweet dreams are made of this…”
The security guard was listening to the CD that Lucius lent him. He loved this song. He was noisily singing as the people and vehicles pass by. He didn’t need to worry. After all, who would dare commit a crime during the Good President’s reign?
Suddenly a group of cloaked men arrived. They were about a dozen or so. Their faces were well hidden beneath large handkerchiefs.
The one in front suddenly took a dagger from beneath his cloak. He stabbed the unsuspecting guard who died instantly.
Screeeeech!
The sound of the gates being closed filled the campus. Yes, thought Lucius, they’re here…
“No one move!” shouted a deep voice.
“Who are you?” A teacher’s voice could be heard demanding.
Bang!
The sound of the gun echoed throughout the rooms. The teacher lay dead on the floor.
One by one the men stationed on the rooms. Each room had three men armed with guns and daggers.
Then they came to Lucius’ classroom.
“Everybody crouch on the floor!”
Everybody crouched on the floor with their heads between their hands. Everybody except Lucius…
Lucius was still sitting on his chair with his legs crossed leisurely.
The men kneeled before them.
“Kaiser” they addressed.
The teacher stood, indignant.
“Lucius, what is the meaning of this?”
Lucius stood up.
“I don’t remember giving you permission to speak!”
His voice sounded powerfully threatening.
“But for your sake I will explain.”
He sat down.
“This is Drang, an organization that my late father founded. It was originally the mafia’s defense force. But when my father died, the members separated. They followed my mother’s orders for a while until she died. Now I’m the only one left.
“As the new leader of Drang my first order was to take over the school and to take its students as hostage.”
“But why Lucius? Why do you betray us? We had been kind to you, had we not?”
Lucius gave a spine-chilling laugh.
“I never had any friends in this school. How could you say you were kind to me?”
He walked across the room towards Marissa.
“Did you know…?” he whispered.
He licked her ear.
“I desired for you.”
He opened her blouse and kissed her neck. Slowly his kiss came lower.
“Ah!”
“Hm!”
“Ah! Lucius!”
“Stop!”
Andrew couldn’t take it. He was Marissa’s boyfriend.
He stood up and pounced on Lucius. But Lucius quickly took a gun out of his sock.
Bang!
Andrew lay dead on the floor.
Lucius looked at his gun and smiled.
“The guard didn’t notice this.”
Suddenly, George crawled to his feet.
“Lucius, buddy, have mercy on me.”
Lucius looked at him with disgust.
“Buddy? Since when were we ‘buddies?’”
He gouged George’s left eye out. George lay moaning in pain, blood oozing out of his eye socket.
Carlo, the classroom delinquent, suddenly stood up and gave Lucius a dirty finger sign.
Lucius grabbed his hand and placed it on the table. He drew out a dagger from his pocket and chopped of Carlo’s fingers, one by one.
Lucius went out of the room.
“My mind changed. Bring the teachers to the center field.”
The men followed and brought the teachers to the center.
“Now, my dear teachers watch closely.” said Lucius.
He faced the members of Drang who were waiting for his command.
“Töten Sie alle, die Sie sehen!”
One by one, the students were being killed. The men killed in different styles, from strangling to decapitating to even impaling them with brooms. Some raped a few students before killing them.
The spine chilling moans of the students can be heard from outside. But no one took the initiative to call the police. They thought this was just a school activity.
Soon, not a single student stood alive.
“Pile the corpses in front of the rooms.”
The men did so.
As the corpses were piled, blood began to fill the canals.
Lucius approached one. He dipped his hand in the shallow blood and smelled it. He smiled like a devil.
“And now, it’s your turn my dear teachers…”
The teachers looked with horror at Lucius.
When the police arrived, what they saw was horrible. The dead bodies of students were all piled outside the rooms. The canals were filled with rancid blood. On the center of the field was a long metal rod. On them were impaled the decapitated heads of the teachers. A ring of bones were set around it, red and warm. They were just pulled out from their bodies.
But what was most bothering was the message left in blood on a wall.
“Long Live Drang!”
Below was written in smaller letters:
“We will be back!”




© Copyright 2007 K.A.David (k.a.david at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1258426-Sadism