*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1258637-Global-Warming
Rated: E · Other · News · #1258637
Friends of the Earth ask for support to arrange a Global Warming Presidential Debate!
GLOBAL WARMING - AN ISSUE TO NOT IGNOR


Think of your kids and generations to come - OR WON'T COME.*Sick*

A two-in-action has been implemented.  Contact five people, with Writing.com, maybe five million people.  We want all people across the nation to check out https://www.TheGlobalWarmingDebate.org.  Join in telling the media to organize a presidential debate on global warming as well as tell the presidential candidates to give it the attention it must have. 

This is the potentous issue concerning the entire world, with all of us threatened from the danger of global warming.  Abatole France wrote, "One is happy in the world only when one forgets the world."  Well.  WE CAN'T FORGET.  There will be no tomorrow for future generations, if we forget.

Every community needs to join the effort to be GREEN, ecologically safe.  Do something about getting better public transportation to get some cars off the highways, especially older gas guzzlers.  Do something about factories that deposit sewage into our lakes and streams.  Maybe their waste needs to be deposited into a special tank and taken to the North Pole.  What about plants that burn waste or other materials?  Is there an alternative?  Are there alternative products without this being necessary?

One thing necessary is using satellite technology to monitor regional changes in remote and inaccessible glaciers for dependable predictions about global changes in the the future.

The truth of the matter is I am not a scientist.  I am relaying the message from scientists.  I don't know the answers and maybe they don't either.  Something must be done and they are at least trying.*Reading*

Hit the web site NOW.  Join this effort NOW.


** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1301398 by Not Available.

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1343647 by Not Available.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **


© Copyright 2007 Julie Caulfield (kathyhamblin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1258637-Global-Warming