*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1259648-Blinded-rabid-ambitions-of-death
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Death · #1259648
This is the end of all events. This is what we work for.
Try a vapid scheme and give yourself an emancipation from the rape they call "freedom". Strike your own enamel with a hammer and bullet the inside you call "endoskeleton". Break the bones that you call great and fodder the rest of the things you wax material. Bile and piss explode from your insides as you work toward death. Just go and keep going until you have no more life left. There is no pain, it is only suffering. It's only enigmatic curiousity that you continue to feed. The vampire of knowledge is your lover. You now feel the demagogue of life putting you into a pontificated state of living. No clocks or oceans or channels of emotion can save you. No catastrophe or disaster can change this. It will stain your crimson blood black forever. Desire the rain. Desire the filth that the earth feeds. Destroy the life which was great with a herring of "red". Dread your life's orofice. It's what you swim in today that will claw your insides out of your body and drag them across for all to see. You like your feelings of wet content. You like to lay in trash and keep it all the way around you and keep yourself polluted. You.re the rambling complaint of a thousand slaves to Nero. You're the wonderful hero that works to see his death. His eventuality and destiny is the fate for which he swims in. Spoiled death trap is your mission of mercy. Working class dead men all around. Feel it.
© Copyright 2007 Star Necromaniac (crippledvein at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1259648-Blinded-rabid-ambitions-of-death