*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1259622-The-Devil-in-my-bedroom
Rated: 18+ · Other · Death · #1259622
Life's poison of love. Trials and wastelands.
You see the breath of me and the vapors floating. you wonder what happens. Did you get enough for yourself? Are you loving the lightning that's hit your only weapon against humanity? Keep it or kill it, but you'd rather keep it. Keeping the one thing that burns everything and you is the thing your continue to flaunt on the outside. Your soul is sold for the devil's misery. He takes his form right beside you as your friend telling you things are taken care of and then when the brutality has come he's exposed you for what you are. Human! He likes showing you how wrong you are, how your like everyone else, but he's more wrong than any of them. Your not an individual to him. Your a statistic to him. He's your father, but yet he's your lover. He's your best friend yet he's your murderer. He's your opponent, yet he's right beside you screaming how much he cares. Fuck him! He's fucked you. Fuck him! Get what you give. He's wanting you as your happy in slavery. Control, control, control!! Swallow it! His drug is your peace. Your blood is his release. He can't get enough. There is no end. There's no end. You and him have no end.
© Copyright 2007 Star Necromaniac (crippledvein at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1259622-The-Devil-in-my-bedroom