*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1260466-Little-Angel
Rated: E · Other · Death · #1260466
In memory of Kimberly Dawn Rezac 1978-2006.
Little angel we will remember you in bright summer days.
In springtime's fresh floral scent. When fall shines in full color.
When winter kisses the earth.
When we call you to mind. A little angel a brilliant light illuminating dark places.
A stronghold, a fountain of support and encouragement.
You left us in disbelief, and stricken with grief.
Yet we will carry you in our hearts each day. Your friendship we hold dear.
Even though you're gone your legacy of love, understanding, humility, loyalty,
and true friendship will forever live on.

    Kimberly Dawn Rezac 29, of Colorado Springs Colorado. Graduate of William J Palmer High School class of 1997. Fell asleep in death in her home December 12th
2006. "Dawn" is missed and survived by many who had the privilege of sharing her life, love, light, friendship, and laughter.
We love and miss you with all of our hearts.
"Hama lama ding dong c ya buddy chop chop."
Love always your friends Melanie Hernandez, Kathryn (Kat) Trujillo, Joyce Trujillo, Candace Domitrovich, Genaro Balandran.
and the entire V.L.L family.

(John 5:28,29A)  Do not marvel at this because the hour is coming in which all those in the the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out.

(Isaiah 26:19)  Your dead ones will live. A corpse of mine-they will rise up. Awake and cry out joyfully, you residents in the dust! For your dew is as the dew of mallows, and the earth itself will let even those impotent in death drop in birth.     




by Kathryn Trujillo
© Copyright 2007 STR82DASKY (str82dasky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1260466-Little-Angel