*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1261174-Web-Space-Free-Domain
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Technology · #1261174
Prolferation of web hosting services
It is amazing how nowadays due to competition and system centralization, web hosting has become so affordable that virtually anyone can have an affordable website. 10 years ago, web space hosting was only possible for medium to large corporate businesses, which partnered with monster network organizations for the service or simply hosted themselves using their own infrastructure.

The era of: Web space free domain.

With the proliferation of web space hosts, competition has driven them to services being provided as low as 2.95 / mo. And this incredible prices secures at least a shared web space, free domain or domains, database access, control pannel, ftp and even trial banner advertising and SEO marketing samples.

The era of the cheap web space free domain has arrived, the time where any peson with minimal knowledge of web design or simply asthetics can easily build an online business which is based at home. The era which allows just about any individual to have personal or business web precense for pennies a day.

The era where web services are bundled to allow typical moms work from home and secure a web space to generate cash with the help of affiliated marketing. The internet is pushing everyone to find web space and free domain for just about any reason anyone may have.

http://www.9searches.org/Topics/Web-Hosting-Services.html
© Copyright 2007 udelojf (udelojf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1261174-Web-Space-Free-Domain