*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1261840-8th-Grade-Chapter-1
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1261840
You know, it's not easy being a normal teenage girl.
You know, it's not easy being a normal teenage girl. You've got school, friends, enemies, and most importantly BOYS! You know, the ones you fall madly in love with, and find out their a total jerk. Yeah those kind of boys. I have to deal with one everyday of my normal teenage girl life! His name is Charlie. He's one of those screamo, crazy guys that every girl, other than me, absolutely hates! Long blond hair, bright blue eyes, and a six-pack makes this guy unbelievably perfect. Not to mention I've known him since the first grade! And know here I am sitting next to him in Science. OMG!

He and I play in our school band, but two totally different instruments. Him, drums and me, flute. Yeah, TOTALLY DIFFERENT! Oops, I better stop daydreaming and get to work!

"Hey, Ghost! Pass that Science book over there. Oh, wait, won't it go right through you!" Charlie teased.

Oh, yeah, and did i forget to say obnoxious! Ghost was my nickname, from the beginning of 8th grade year. I threw the book at him!

"Charlie, Katherine, stop flirting and get back to work!" Mrs. Benson nagged.

"But!" Charlie and I protested in unison.

"Get back to work!"

"Bitch," was all I could say. Under my breath of course. Charlie just chuckled. The bell finally rang, and it was time to go home.

"Class, don't forget tomorrow you need to tell me who your partner for the 4th marking period project is." Mrs. Benson said, as we walked out the door.

"Hey Ghost!" Charlie yelled after me. I swung around almost knocking into him.

"Yeah."

"How about you and me being partners for that dumb project? With your brains and my creativity we could make up one cool project."

"Yeah, ok." I said with out trying to sound to anxious. Charlie wrote his phone number on a piece of paper. HIS PHONE NUMBER!

I couldn't believe it. Charlie had just given me his phone number. Oh wait. He just winked at me! No wait, that was just him blinking. I ran to homeroom, awaiting for my bus to be called, wondering what I would say to Charlie once I got on the phone, wondering what he would say back.
© Copyright 2007 Katerat3000 (katerat3000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1261840-8th-Grade-Chapter-1