*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1262178-Happily-Ever-After-A-Thought-Part-2
Rated: 13+ · Prose · Fanfiction · #1262178
Another one. :D I love being me
Guess what? I'm here again. This time, we're going to talk about our dear dear DEAR friends, Sleeping Beauty and Snow White. The sleeping/dead girls.

Did you know that Sleeping Beauty was like... uber old when she go knocked up? That would just makes you wonder how, seeing that women in their mid to late forties go through menopause. Her reproductive organs should NOT in ANY circumstance, have worked. Snow White's reproductive organs shouldn't have worked really either... She was dead for a few years before Charming found her... and had his way. (I just can't stand that guy. EESH!)

That would absolutely suck. I would hate to be a sleeping/dead princess, and to 'wake up' only to find that some necrophilliac knocked me up. That would NOT be fair. Not to me at least. Why? Because I didn't get to enjoy it. OH, Charming did. Big woop. He enjoys too much, anyways. What's another poor and innocent maid eh? It'd be worse if you were alive though... I mean... Imagine, the diseases one could get from a necrophilliac... It's just not natural.

Don't even get me started on Snow White's fascination with bearded vertically challenged old men. That was just creepy, I'm telling ya.

So really, I don't think there is ANYWAY that ANYONE could've been happy... unless Snow White and Sleeping Beauty died peacefully. Which isn't true, if you've read the stories. Anyways. I guess that brings this short portion to a close.
End of Story.
© Copyright 2007 Chompie (chompie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1262178-Happily-Ever-After-A-Thought-Part-2