*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1261934-Happily-Ever-After-A-Thought
Rated: 13+ · Prose · Fanfiction · #1261934
Yea... don't ask
We'll start with Rapunzel. You all know the story. A maiden locked in a tower, an evil witch (who actually isn't so evil. I mean. C'MON! She took care of her!) who put her there, and a prince who finds her.. All is well.

We all know that after a few visits from the prince, Rapunzel gets pregnant. (If you didn't know that, then read the full story.) It says in there that she asked the witch to loosen up the seams in her dress, and while the witch fed her well. I HIGHLY doubt that Rapunzel got fat. SOOOO she obviously was pregnant. (This is.. of course done while the prince is away... doing.......OTHER maidens), and that's when the witch throws Rapunzel out and exiles her. She has her twins. The witch tricks the playboy...I mean the prince, he goes blind. They find each other. Rapunzel cries. The Prince can see again. End of story.

NONE of this would've happened if one of two things had been used.
The first being a chasity belt. EVERLAST. If the witch wanted SO badly to keep lil Punzy virgin, she just had to put an everlast chasity belt on her for one of her early teenage birthdays. This would've solved the witch's problem, end of story. But this is about how ALL could win. So, technically, a chasity belt wouldn't of worked so well, not to mention that girls in chasity belts died of complications.

The second is a condom. All would be solved if the prince wore a condom. Punzy wouldn't have gotten pregnant, the prince would've kept his eye sight, and (if the prince and punzy disposed of it correctly afterwards) the witch probably wouldn't EVER find out. THUS! Punzy could of kept her long hair, the prince would of had his 'fun' and the witch would be clueless.
End of story.
© Copyright 2007 Chompie (chompie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1261934-Happily-Ever-After-A-Thought